Pics Thread

TDI-line said:
Here's Bainsyboy (Onlyme)....

1505.jpg

Crikey, I thought he was White!

LOL he looks exactly like i pictured him, not really feeling that green bathrobe/shirt combo though....

100_0687.jpg

me with my hose
Picture013.jpg

me and my youngest Reece

Reactions: Sandra
What you can't see is off camera Voorhees is aiming that water through a BMW sunroof.....

Me, through dodgy self taken camera phone pic

2569508960a3889654834b489762042l.jpg

how you know his Polish ****** immigrants

Onlyme said:
how you know his Polish ****** immigrants
No that is not PC even if we are being taxed to death to cope with keeping people who haven't done a stitch here...dammit I'm bitter

Tell u what tho - every polish guy we employ(not many) works twice as hard as any1 else in our company

rodenal said:
Tell u what tho - every polish guy we employ(not many) works twice as hard as any1 else in our company
And when they are forty/fifty and their joints/bones are ****** all our money into the NHS vis national insurance will pay for them to be better off and we can all admire how its turned out mate

Should of put that in the rants section

Lol i know i thought maybe this was the wrong thread for me to say that in.

205man said:
me on a the plane to cuba, when some scrounger came up begging for money,

me in Revolution square in havana

alan

How did you find Cuba? i'm going there in July & have heard mixed opinions.

yes lottie its richard branson lol, he was on the plane as it the first flight that virgin had done to cuba, it was june 28 2005, it was like a giant party on the plane, and he came round and we all had Champagne and he did a speech and came past everyone saying hello, also on the plane was amir khan.

and when we got to cuba he was met by castro on the runway and they did the big pr thing about about being the start of a new friendship etc etc, we didnt get to meet him though lol, the ****** army was everywhere guarding him

mc119856

it was july time i went, i love the place one of the best palces on the earth to visit, its like steeping back to the sixties when you get to havana,

the people are great and so friendly, and everyone seemed to say hello when you walk down the street, - theres no beggars it outlawed

if your going go all inclusive, shopping for food i could see being a bit of a pain

also its not a place where you can go for shopping bargins, the only shopping mall in Varadero is empty.

its also offically their hurricane season and it does rain most days in july, but it always in the afternoon around 4-6pm for about an or so, then stops but its ****** heavy when it does ive never seen it rain so hard.

when we where hurricane dennis (cat3) was approaching and we flew out on the friday lunchtime and it hit saturday morning

but i think you will enjoy it as long as you remember it does rain...........oh and have fun going through custom when you arrive lol.....(and remember you must have a visa before you get there as you cant get them in the airport when you land)

alan

Cheers 205man, sounds like i'm having a similar holiday to you. We're spending the first 3days in Havana which should be enough to take in all the sites, i'm looking forward to seeing all the 60's classic american cars. Then the next 7days at an all-inlusive in Varadero.
Thats good news about the lack of shopping, there's nothing worse then getting dragged around shoe shops by the Mrs when on holiday.

Its about time I added myself to this thread:

Me on the left, my brother on the right, both ****** at a recent wedding (not ours before some clever cnut replies!)
normal_100_0468.jpg

My cat Eddie (although he's a little bigger now):
Eddie.jpg

Dave.

This isn't me, but Tonya Rosey :

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg