Pics request - bike rack

S90GAV

Reaction score
has anyone got a pic of a bike rack fitted there S3? just im needing one but i want one i can trust and isnt going to damage the paint work.

would prefer to see the saris bones 2 or 3 on a S3 but im open too suggestions :)

anyone? still needing to see yours? even roof ones will do

I've got the saris bones 3 and it's fits the S3 nicely (although I still put a piece of material under the rubber feet to protect the paintwork).

Don't think I've got any pics of it fitted though, but i might have posted some ages ago - does a search come up with anything?

yer ive searched a few times, but no pics and pics people did upload have been removed from the host.

does the straps not push down on the spolier?

I have the OEM audi roof bars wth 2x Thule bike rack (awesome bit of kit).

I'll shove it on tomorrow as my fat **** is screaming for a ride (ooh err), I'll be sure to take a pic or two for you.

yer ive searched a few times, but no pics and pics people did upload have been removed from the host.

does the straps not push down on the spolier?

It really depends on how you set it up and how high you have it - you can hook the top straps in at the top of the boot join and the main frame's rubber feet can pivot as well so you don't have to put any pressure on the spoiler.