pics of my turbo gauge on s3

Looks good, but I prefer mine where it is easy to see:

boost_gauge_light.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
jedi-knight83 said:
what exactly is the point ... apart from being quite cool?!

[/ QUOTE ]

In a boost gauge? So you can see what the car is doing. The best gauges to have are oil temp, water temp, boost pressure and air fuel ratio... This way you can keep an eye on the vitals and make sure the car is running as it should. A boost gauge will allow you to make sure the car is boosting correctly

Rich

Can,

I would get the gauge repositioned before you crash and kill your self.

I normally look at the gauge when on full boost (full throttle) to make sure its holding it ok, I don't fancy having to look down away from the window to do so! Bad enough looking at the pillar.

piece of cake two wires to iluminate it and a t piece and a few meteres of vacume line, and a boost gauge, check my custom job.

snoop that looks a damn good job mate, liking the positioning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

where do you guys pick your guages up from, any retailers you can recommend?

[ QUOTE ]
Dean_T said:
snoop that looks a damn good job mate, liking the positioning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

where do you guys pick your guages up from, any retailers you can recommend?

[/ QUOTE ]

We can now supply Dyno-Tune digital gauges...

See www.wak-tt.com

Turbobits are the UK distributor but we can supply them

Cheers

Rich

Love to get one but wouldnt have a clue how\where to wire it up.

There are lots of guides on this forum to help you wire it up.

Cheers
Rich.

Snoop,

So how do you go on with stopping the heat coming through to where the vent used to be. Fancy doing this mod but maybe on one of the vents in the middle of the dash.

As a non Turbo driver all these gauges are not beneficial to me apart from seeing how much turbo boost I have on my non turbo car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyways as an outsider - Kinda gonna turn this into a competition now!!

I give the award to Snoop for the best looking Gauge!

Oh dear how sad am I! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Think I prefer MarkB's gauge... however, Snoops would fit perfectly into the round vent I have in my new A3... wouldn't even need the surround, how cool would that look!!!!!