1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of my car

jxm96c May 17, 2004

1. wigginer

wigginer Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ImolaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    that wigginer said:

Hey ImolaS4,

It's a well known fact that its you guys in the states that have no taste ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe... Think whatever you want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
    <font color="blue">
    To clear up some grammar for you: "fact" and "taste" are unrelated terms. One is an objective term and the other is a subjective term. It is improper and irrelevant to relate them to each other. </font>

Regardless, I gave the guy props and my respect - no personal judgements or insults from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I feel like i'm back at school...

Sorry m8 but that's too 'dictionary mouth' for me at this time of day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

I was'nt implying that you were being judgemental or insulting. I was simply being sarcastic ... you will need to get used to that from us Wigginers!

That and bad grammar of course "cos tht's ow we speyk" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To brush up on your Wiganese look here
    Wigan speyk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

ps. I do know that "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" ... cosalearntthaturtskool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif