1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of my car

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by jxm96c, May 17, 2004.

1. wigginer

wigginer Member

[May 26, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ImolaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    that wigginer said:

Hey ImolaS4,

It's a well known fact that its you guys in the states that have no taste ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe... Think whatever you want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
    <font color="blue">
    To clear up some grammar for you: "fact" and "taste" are unrelated terms. One is an objective term and the other is a subjective term. It is improper and irrelevant to relate them to each other. </font>

Regardless, I gave the guy props and my respect - no personal judgements or insults from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I feel like i'm back at school...

Sorry m8 but that's too 'dictionary mouth' for me at this time of day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

I was'nt implying that you were being judgemental or insulting. I was simply being sarcastic ... you will need to get used to that from us Wigginers!

That and bad grammar of course "cos tht's ow we speyk" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To brush up on your Wiganese look here
    Wigan speyk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

ps. I do know that "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" ... cosalearntthaturtskool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif