Pics of my avant lowered on H&R sport springs

Marrow

Reaction score
Hope you like
2011-01-10122008.jpg picture by Mrmarrow - Photobucket

Wheels are sprayed in audi titanium and are spaced out 10mm front and 12mm rear.

Performance wise I have a bsr intake and a remap to about 240 - 250 bhp not been on the rollers to prove out put.

Nearly finished with it for now want to get rid of the chrome then come summer may look for 19`s hopefully LM reps if funds allow

Looks very very nice mate and I especially like the interior! Must say I am tempted by the H&R springs now... damn this forum gets more and more expensive every time i log on :lol:

What drop is that? how many mm?

Looks very nice! Sitting just perfectly i think. Although if it was me, i would get bigger spacers on the rear. Really have the wheels out the arch!

What drop is that? how many mm?

Looks very nice! Sitting just perfectly i think. Although if it was me, i would get bigger spacers on the rear. Really have the wheels out the arch!

Quoted as 35 but its more just the right drop for an s line !

Rear arches are already full anymore and they would be out lol

Looks quality mate, im definately gonna swap to a set of H&R's i reckon, Interior looks mint too i would of loved red leather.

Car looks really smart.

I take it the wheels you have on it now are 18" ???

Also love the red leather. My last A4 cab had the same leather and a red roof. Wasnt everyones cup o tea but i loved it.

Nice one mate.

Car looks really smart.

I take it the wheels you have on it now are 18" ???

Thanks all

Ye the wheels are std 18" s line rs6`s just re finished. Coulor is same as the titanium wheels as seen on some final addition b7`s/TT`s/A3`s and old RS6+

car looks the business i really like it looks smart, what model is that a 140bhp or 170bhp s-line tdi as i fancy getting one now after seening yours now but heared that there are two models

car looks the business i really like it looks smart, what model is that a 140bhp or 170bhp s-line tdi as i fancy getting one now after seening yours now but heared that there are two models

Mines the petrol 2.0T fsi not the Tdi model.
If I was going that route it would be the 170BHP though and a remap would be a must.