Pics of my audi

azsaroye

Arun
Reaction score
I just figured out how to post pics...so showing you my audi a3 and looking for advice on how much i should lower my car

08012008014tu5.jpg

How much have you got to spend? What about Weitec or Koni SRT? Awesome GTI or DPM seem to be cheap. If you want a really cheap set try G-Max. or if 2nd hand kit you are looking for try looking for sets that are on MK4 Golfs

Too high and not a fan of the wheels i am afraid. But lowering would help .

sorry

nice car mate! i lowered my old A3 45mm front and rear sat really nice i just bought cheap springs from ebay to get it sitting nicely. looks alot better lowered!:icon_thumright:

i was thinking the weitec 30/30mm suspension kit. i want it low but not low enough so that the wheels wont rub against the arches. any suggestions?

The paint does look dull at the moment!

If it was mind I'd shove some standard colour alloys and lighten the tint of the windows!. :)

Getting my A3 TDI lowered tommorow (Weitec 30mm/30mm springs and dampers). I'll post a pic once it's done so you can see if that's how low you want it. I didn't personally want to go any lower than that due to speed bumps etc...

I like black alloys with a chrome rim but I think your spokes are a bit chunky, it'll look better with more thinner spokes imo.

Here you go mate this is the Weitec 30/30 springs and dampers installed.
Hope it's a good enough pic.
I got the kit off DPM Autostyling, they're reliable and Damian is very helpful.

showphoto.php

Any lower and I think I'd be catching stuff on speedbumps. Looks a perfect height to me imo.

I've got the 50mm Weitec kit on my A3, and its really not THAT low at all to be honest.....

although it wont go on the ramps at kwik fit any more!

Drop that A3 a good 50mm Id say!

Yeah 50mm might look nicer but you've got to also consider how practical it is, how many times have you scuffed your sump Prawn? :laugh:

HMM struggling to find this upside down envelope :)

it looks more like a mountain on an envelope with a stamp on a yellow sky! ;) Its the one after the world.

Make sure you allow scripted windows too once you click (If your using IE)

where should this option be? Im not getting anything when trying to make a new thread or post.

in the box, where you type your post... theres some buttons above...

hover your mouse over them... you see what they do..

Thank you.
I see why I am struggling. I dont have any of those pics when i reply. All I have is a title box and a message box and thats it. No pics to select!

well, you could just get the image in the correct size and uploaded and type the address of it in and surround that with the image tags. [**IMG**] at the start and [**/IMG**] at the end (without the *** tho)

Cheers guys, the funny thing is that they ARE facelift lights, they're umm just covered in a shed load of tint and laquer :happy:

Get black wheels make it all black,dunno how it would look photoshop anyone?

Is that a JOM grill?

Are you on Weitecs there? It looks a little lower at the front?

danotto said:
Get black wheels make it all black,dunno how it would look photoshop anyone?

that would be ace :)

change the rear lights to facelitf ones

Toxik-Signal is yours lowered on standard springs?

looks a little high at the back

Bong Water said:
Is that a JOM grill?

Are you on Weitecs there? It looks a little lower at the front?

They're 30mm Weitec springs and shocks front and back.
I agree it does look higher at the back but it is lower than it was :unsure:

I got the Grill from DPM btw :happy:

I must say that lowering has definitely improved handling AND acceleration, I think this is because less weight shifts to the back when I accelerate which keeps more weight on my front wheels so they don't spin as easily :icon_thumright: