Pics of my 2.0TDI Sport DSG

[ QUOTE ]
Whats your password Japper?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, bu**er, I'll rehost them.

We can rehost them for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Looks very nice Japper, so whats with all the clutter in the drivers door?

[ QUOTE ]
Looks very nice Japper, so whats with all the clutter in the drivers door?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, thats not clutter, but a useful A-Z, uk map and a demister pad / wipe for the shiny bits.

[ QUOTE ]
japper - what's with the bin bags in the passenger footwell!

[/ QUOTE ]

Audi quality thick bin bags shaped into wipe clean floor mats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very good actually, and thrown in by the dealer even after ngotiating a good deal.

[ QUOTE ]
Gotta love those lilac cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only lilac on one side though rankrotten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Pic 3 reminds me of the view my mother in law gets in the back of my old motor, back seat drivers.

[ QUOTE ]
Pic 3 reminds me of the view my mother in law gets in the back of my old motor, back seat drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you mean you take out the parcel shelf and sit her in the boot......nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Ummm. Lets not go there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Gotta lose those mats...do nothing for the interior.

Where's the thick grey carpet mats?

[ QUOTE ]
Gotta lose those mats...do nothing for the interior.

Where's the thick grey carpet mats?

[/ QUOTE ]

They look a lot better in the flesh, and are a lot more hard wearing than the carpet ones. I have a full set of carpet ones also but save them until summer time. Not quite there as yet, as it rains a lot in Aberdeen, and I live on a new estate which isn't quite finished with builders yet, so mud everywhere.

The rubber ones cover more area and simply wash / wipe clean everytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nothing wrong with those mats. A bit of wear and they'll soon lose that gloss. Sensible choice if you ask me.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing wrong with those mats. A bit of wear and they'll soon lose that gloss. Sensible choice if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with Tuff - mine are constantly covered in mud from x-country running (don't ask) despite driving home with plastic bags over my trainers. How much do they cost?

[ QUOTE ]
despite driving home with plastic bags over my trainers.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That can't be safe. Why not take another pair of shoes in the car for after running?

EDIT: Or do you mean you stick the runners in a bag and the mud still gets out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

no I actually wear the bags over my trainers. Dont worry - I tuck the bags into my socks and haven't yet killed anyone on the way home!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reference the gloss, I had only just cleaned them, and then I run the sponge over them that has Meguiar's tyre gel residue left on it, just to finish them off. They 'matt' off in a couple of days once dry.

jungle,

I got them thrown in so unsure exactly, but think they're about 50-60 quid for the set of 4.

HOW MUCH??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

According to my Accessories brochure and my dealer the rubber floor mats are:

Front: 8P2 061 501 041 - £26.00 incl vat
Rear: 8P0 061 511 041 - £24.99 incl vat

Good idea to have two sets of mats, i always kept the rubbers for the winter, and the decent ones for the summer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

cheers chaps - just finished mountain biking this afternoon and the floor in the car is a disgrace... think my engine bay and multiply by 100. Rubbery mats will be ordered monday!