1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of my 2.0TDI Sport DSG

Japper Apr 22, 2005

1. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Whats your password Japper?

3. Rankrotten

Rankrotten Member

So we can edit your photos...

4. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats your password Japper?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, bu**er, I'll rehost them.

5. TDI-line

We can rehost them for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

6. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

7. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

8. TDI-line

Looks very nice Japper, so whats with all the clutter in the drivers door?

9. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks very nice Japper, so whats with all the clutter in the drivers door?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, thats not clutter, but a useful A-Z, uk map and a demister pad / wipe for the shiny bits.

10. Rankrotten

Rankrotten Member

Gotta love those lilac cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. brandona4

brandona4 Member

japper - what's with the bin bags in the passenger footwell!

12. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    japper - what's with the bin bags in the passenger footwell!

[/ QUOTE ]

Audi quality thick bin bags shaped into wipe clean floor mats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very good actually, and thrown in by the dealer even after ngotiating a good deal.

13. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Gotta love those lilac cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only lilac on one side though rankrotten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

14. TDI-line

Pic 3 reminds me of the view my mother in law gets in the back of my old motor, back seat drivers.

15. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Pic 3 reminds me of the view my mother in law gets in the back of my old motor, back seat drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you mean you take out the parcel shelf and sit her in the boot......nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

16. TDI-line

Ummm. Lets not go there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

17. jungle

jungle Member

and there I was hoping to get a look at your drive....

18. Mark_N

Mark_N Member

Gotta lose those mats...do nothing for the interior.

Where's the thick grey carpet mats?

19. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Gotta lose those mats...do nothing for the interior.

Where's the thick grey carpet mats?

[/ QUOTE ]

They look a lot better in the flesh, and are a lot more hard wearing than the carpet ones. I have a full set of carpet ones also but save them until summer time. Not quite there as yet, as it rains a lot in Aberdeen, and I live on a new estate which isn't quite finished with builders yet, so mud everywhere.

The rubber ones cover more area and simply wash / wipe clean everytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Nothing wrong with those mats. A bit of wear and they'll soon lose that gloss. Sensible choice if you ask me.

21. jungle

jungle Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Nothing wrong with those mats. A bit of wear and they'll soon lose that gloss. Sensible choice if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with Tuff - mine are constantly covered in mud from x-country running (don't ask) despite driving home with plastic bags over my trainers. How much do they cost?

22. dorgan

dorgan Member

[ QUOTE ]
    despite driving home with plastic bags over my trainers.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That can't be safe. Why not take another pair of shoes in the car for after running?

EDIT: Or do you mean you stick the runners in a bag and the mud still gets out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

23. jungle

jungle Member

no I actually wear the bags over my trainers. Dont worry - I tuck the bags into my socks and haven't yet killed anyone on the way home!

24. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Nothing wrong with those mats. A bit of wear and they'll soon lose that gloss. Sensible choice if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reference the gloss, I had only just cleaned them, and then I run the sponge over them that has Meguiar's tyre gel residue left on it, just to finish them off. They 'matt' off in a couple of days once dry.

jungle,

I got them thrown in so unsure exactly, but think they're about 50-60 quid for the set of 4.

25. HOW MUCH??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

26. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

According to my Accessories brochure and my dealer the rubber floor mats are:

Front: 8P2 061 501 041 - £26.00 incl vat
    Rear: 8P0 061 511 041 - £24.99 incl vat

27. TDI-line

Good idea to have two sets of mats, i always kept the rubbers for the winter, and the decent ones for the summer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

28. jungle

jungle Member

cheers chaps - just finished mountain biking this afternoon and the floor in the car is a disgrace... think my engine bay and multiply by 100. Rubbery mats will be ordered monday!