pics of me ride

V.Nice car, love them in black. But it would appear Audi put your stearing wheels on upside down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way is that the graphite-black leather and trim on the seats?

Dude thats lovely!

19's would look SWEET on that.

By the wqay, is money an issue on the alloys side of things... think i have JUST the thing!

RIch

Hey very nice ride!
Do you by any chance live near me? I suspect so with you also having your 1.8T Golf for sale! You might recognise my surname in my username, might have been in the year above you at school.
No wonder money ain't an issue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif!!! Very nice car!

lol... i know who ya on about.. but again whats the point on moaning i say..

"only 2% of problems ever effect your life so forget the other 98% and enjoy your life"

thats what i say anyways..

plus no point on been a prune cos no1 likes ya then! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Theyre gorgeous arent they. Look good on A3 new and old.

Rich

Who much for a set of 18" with tyres and a set of 17" without tyres I wonder?

for 18's they are about £297 each /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Plus tires!

Your looking at about £1650 inc tires.

Rich

hahaha.
they arent cheap, but ther are 2 piece rims which is why the price is high.

rich

Might see if there are some rims that look similar and cheaper.

Split between getting rims or chip.........swayed towards teh chip at the moment, but fear insurance quote for it.

I was just getting my insurance renewed for my A3 1.8TS. Im 26 with 5yrs NCB and the cost was £400 with 100 quid excess. I asked them at the same time how much a chip would add (with 30% increase) and it would add 150 quid to the premium and 200 quid to excess. So it aint that much at all... All of this was with Direct Line.

Obviously it'll be different for you Mile cos yours is an S3 but it may give you hope that it may not be that bad.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you don't mind me asking.... Isn't insurance a little bit scary at 19 ??? Or do you get it through the trade ?

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
me and dad set it up under a mini fleet insurance.

on it contains
Golf GTi (which is going shortly)
575 Ferrari
A3 (mine)
Porsche Caynne
bently GT coupe
and soon when it comes next year or year after or whenever the DB9.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad looking garage!! You had a play in the 575 or GT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

gt arrives next month with the caynne..

and im not allowed to drive the gt or the 575 but im on the insurance for the porka! and have already made agreement to put 22" on it! he he! so should be pimping around the northwest in it!

mainly in the petrol stations.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Any pictures of this garage fleet ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey hand's up who's girlfriend DOESN'T have one of those Burberry handbag's???

I've gone for a sport and TBH I would've just preferred normal black leather than the grey and black, I suppose I have to see it in the flesh.

Lovely car though fella, rims need to be changed ASAP!!

These are them

49254-fa20a46b.jpg

As long as the 18's have 225/40/18 tyres they will be fine, lowered or not.

at 19 how on earth do you have that car??

Fair play though mate! Looks good.

appriciate cars in everyway..and what i get in life.. as i know im lucky to be in the situation i am and agree with people who say i am..

but im not just some gimp in daddys car.. im serious about my cars and will show you that i am before summer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

many plans my friends..