Pics of Current Project

John @ DW

Reaction score
Website
www.designerwheels.co.uk
Hi Guys

Just thought I would post up some pics of the current project. The rims are on, the rears didn't really want to go on but they went on with a little work. I am still considering a wide arch conversion of some sort, but I don't want an RS4 rep (I hate cars that look like something they are not). We might make the arches about 10mm wider with matal to give a wide look that is still quite subtle.
The stance need sorting as the front is too high and the rears about a low as it can be at the moment (until we go wide arch), so considering coilovers so we can get the stance we want. It just seems a waste to stick £700 KW V1s on a car that is just for cruising in!!!!
We will start on the audio soon with an Alpine HU, Focal front comps with Focal amp and an MB Quart 12" sub with a Focal amp running it. I'll keep you posted as we go.

Let me know what you think of the rims.

sdc11856small.jpg

sdc11874small.jpg

sdc11869small.jpg

sdc11867small.jpg

sdc11860small.jpg

Love the Dish on the rims but the actual design doesnt do it for me!

Me neither... Large Mo-fo's too!

How will they affect the ride on a tdi ?

Hmm sorry to make a triple, but I'm not a fan of the wheels either :( They remind me of Nouvolari's ....

Having said that the size of them together with the cars stance look awesome :o.k:

I was looking at 18x10" at the back but thought will be to wide.
Any problems with rear mate?
Which focal comps you're gonna put? Kevlars or utopia be?

Heres a few I can find

PICT3309.jpg

PICT3314.jpg

20080405388.jpg

PICT3312.jpg

PICT3140.jpg

This thing is not finished as is having a second carbon roof fitted after not being happy with the first.
PICT6176.jpg

That IMO looks Verrrry good. Especially when the wheels are pulled out further.
That to me would be something Id have to have done if I had an Avant for defo.

That yours Doc?
Will be interested in seeing with the spacers on, presumably big spacers though!

Roof expensive ? Go for the bonnet too!!

Oooh that is special! Nearest thing to B6 RS4 I have ever seen - those wheelarches :faint:

Are there finished pics available yet?