Pics of car lowered 35 on H&R's

Very nice. Now I know what height to get! Probably 30mm.

How much fella? And have you considered spacers yet?

Got them on ebay for £160 which wasn't bad, yeah the wheels look a bit lost under the arch's at the moment..lol but Im' going to hold out for a set of wheels and tyres prob in a 45+mm offset to finish the job, a lot of window shopping going on at the moment for wheels until the funds arrive:lmfao:

look good there mate, in your photo i see you have the s3 rear valance, any information on how its fitted etc..cause its made to fit the newer bumper, just wondering if you ran into any trouble fitting it

I got the S3 valance of ebay, its actually an exact copy made by a company in germany called CSR Tuning, it fits direct to the bumper without any mods and uses all the original mounts/clips etc. Was a bit worried about the quality when I bought it but was surprised by just how good the quality was when I got it. Spent 15 mins tidying up some minor marks caused by shipping then it was painted without any hassle!

Yes thats it, Ill post some better pics of the back tomorrow as its too dark now, when painted it really makes the back of the car look a lot better, oh and the diffuser part is painted Platinum RR matt, although I painted my Platinum with a gloss lacquer as I preferred the look.

Spent 15 mins tidying up some minor marks caused by shipping then it was painted without any hassle!

Any installation pictures? Been thinking to get RDX part and hard to find any pictures how to mount them ( easy/diffiult etc. )

Yes it's fiberglass, I was initially worried about the quality as I didn't want to put any old rubbish on the car, but it was made of thick fiberglass (about 3 - 3.5mm thick) and the gel coat was very smooth, as I said earlier I just had to touch up some marks caused in transit. Initially when I was fitting it the edges seemed short of the arch line, but this was due to me not pushing the valance all the way into the clips, although it ended up 2mm short of the arch line, so I got the painter to add some fiberglass to the edge to make it spot on. It just looks like it came with the car and the fit is now as good as the original. Had it on the car for nearly two months now with country and motorway driving and have had no problems. Will post close up pics tomorrow.

Any installation pictures? Been thinking to get RDX part and hard to find any pictures how to mount them ( easy/diffiult etc. )

Installation's quite easy, just take out the back lights the same way you would if replacing a bulb, there will be a small silver allen bolt visible at the top edge where the bumper meets the opening for the light housing, remove this completely, then inside the boot shut line you will see two small round blanking hole covers, remove these and you will need a 10mm long reach socket to remove the bolts that hold on the bumper. After removing these remove the torx screws that are visible on the lip of the bumper arch. You then gently pull from the edge outwards to unclip it from the mountings and after doing this on both sides it should then come straight off. When its off you will see a torx screw at each side of the inside of the bumper where the valance joins, remove these and push on the clips around the inside of the bumper that hold the valance in place, and thats it removed. Sounds like a lot of work but it took me 15 mins to do as I wasn't sure how to go about removing it. It really is an easy job and when refitting the bumper back to the car loosely fit one side first and work your way around to the other side when the clips are pushed in fully.:)

Ok so it's not possible to install with bumber in place.
But that sounds really easy :)

Now just start to collect money..

Its pretty impressive how much a lower can really improve the looks of a car... much sportier!! NICE

Hows the handling now? Is it really much of a difference?

Luke

The springs are a good improvement on the sport suspension, they seem to take all the vagueness out of the setup while still remaining comfortable. I managed to take a few more pics of the lower valance to show the fitment etc
http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz57/locost47/
thanks mate for the photos, looks really good,
the 2mm gap you saying is it in just in the corner which i circled out or was the 2mm gap all along the top of the valance where it meets the bumper
Graphic1-4.jpg

Yeah it was just at the edge where the arch line is, The top of the valance fits perfect and is just the same as the Audi part. When I first installed the replacement valance it was maybe sitting 3.5mm back from lining up with the line of the arch but I realised that the clips where not fully pushed home, pushing the clips all the way in further reduced the gap to 2mm, im sure if you took 2mm off the inside clips it would push in even further. Its difficult to explain but when you trial fit the new valance you will see what I mean, but to be honest its minor tweeking and the result is well worth the small effort! and saves you the hassle of replacing the whole bumper to get the S3 look.