1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pics from gti at pod

Ballcrusher Jul 8, 2007

1. Ballcrusher

Ballcrusher NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW

what a fantastic day good weather loads of cars shame there wasnt many
    S3s but met one guy from the forum EDDY dont no his forum name sorry fella...lol must say was a pleasure to meet ya and some good advice on how to get the car of start line as my clutch was slipping but still managed a 14.3 just a shame i clouldnt beat him off the line what a brilliant launcher he was but i think if my car was running spot on dont think i could have won as his got one of the fastest standard S3 ive ever come across and his a bit of a master off the line. heres a couple of pics look how clean eddys green S3 show room condition

sorry thought i had more pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ive got a video of the jet car ill post later
    but the 1/4 was 6.5 seconds fooking great

2. Pat

Pat Member

Was a good show if it was a little quiet.. nice to talk to ya Jim aka Ballcrusher, I see you run down the strip along with the green one.. Bottled taking mine in the end..

3. Ballcrusher

Ballcrusher NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW

wish i could have got closer to the green one as he was **** hot off the line but my time was a little better than the green s3 shame i couldnt of done that time wen racing him...lol.......EDDY YA TO FAST OFF THE LINE

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the green speed machine is fast for a non remapped one :uhm:
    saw your last run Ball with Ed and knew summat was wrong by you braking towards the end of the run,hope you sort it

5. razor_rich

razor_rich hv-designs

cool pictures liking the golfs