1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picking up these new Wheels

dpbayly Feb 14, 2013

1. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

After fitting my HUGE big brake kit I couldn't help but feel my alloys which up to now I loved (RS6 reps) didn't do them justice in framing them.

So i went on the hunt for a wide open spoke design preferably 5 spoke in a 19" and decided on these:

[​IMG]

I like these as they have a concave face and the spoke design make them look huge.

My friend has had a set of these in 19's on his BMW for around 3yrs and I've always loved them:

[​IMG]

2. Steffgj

Steffgj Member

Love the concave on these!

And what's happening to the old RS6 reps...?! ;)

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Loving your choice of wheels. Very nice indeed. :) x

4. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

Well I offered them to a friend but if he doesn't take them then I was going to offer them on the forum, I fitted 4 new tyres 4 weeks ago (450 miles) and I was going to ask just 150 cash but only if collected this Saturday as my cash reserve is running low (need to stop blowing cash on my motor. ...)

5. Steffgj

Steffgj Member

If your friend doesn't take them PM me... Very interested!

6. ricostuart

ricostuart Active Member

I'd defo pay that! Pm me if you want to get rid quick.

7. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Fudge me, someone is going to get a bargain right there.

And loving the new wheels, when will you be getting them? Love the dish, love the deep dish indeed!

8. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

Nice wheels and sure that is my mate Gregs old BMW as he has now got those on his 335 now.

9. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

Will do,

but as i say for that awesome price they need to be gone and payed for by Saturday afternoon so if thats not achievable then there not that price, so bare that in mind.

10. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

When the place opens Im going to see what time there open till today and if poss collect them this afternoon and tyres will arrive today so it should all get fitted today.....Hopefully

11. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

Thats not my friends car although its exactly the same model and colour, i popped that pic in to give an idea of how they look on a car, I did try and find them on an A4 but could find nothing in fact i couldn't find them on any Audi.

12. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Can't wait to see them on! Good luck getting them fit today.

13. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

They will suit the Audi really and look even bigger in the flesh. I wanted concave wheels also and think they suit the shape nicely, hence why I got the CSL reps on mine

14. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

They look good! Make sure you post up some pics once there on! - Your cars getting a lot of attention

15. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

Thanks and will do

16. Andie0

Andie0 Member

Dahm i wish i lived closer i woulda been waiting on your door step throwing pebbles at your window first thing in the morning for them wheels at that price!!!

17. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

Hi all first off my old wheels are sold steffgj had them.

I collected the alloys this afternoon then went straight back into work and fitted them up with the rubber band tyres....

Straight out the box:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trying to show the concave:

[​IMG]

Tyres fitted and centre caps in:

[​IMG]

concave:

[​IMG]

straight edge placed across:

[​IMG]

Cant wait till tomorrow as i ran out of time to get them fitted also wanted to clean the motor before fitting