hi all new to the forum but have been lurking for a while

and have just put my deposit down for my new s3

60 plate
brilliant red
:redrs4::redrs4::redrs4::redrs4:
triptonic s
symphony radio with 6 six stack cd
sportback

got a great deal from audi in preston and a pleasure doing a deal with them.

did go in orignally want the manual but after driving the triptronic i really wanted it.

a few questions the seats dont have s3 logo on them which i thought would be a nice touch, as the sline do. can it be done

also i have the smokers pack included can i order the storage pack in lieu of the ash tray and cig lighter?

cant wait will post pictures up on the weekend when i will be spending about 4hours waxing the thing

regards ron burgandy

Last edited:
ron - totally off topic but are you a spurs fan? convinced ive seen your name on some of the spurs forums!!

Welcome to the forum :) and congratz looking forward to seeing your photos.

Yes you can have the S3 logo in the seats if you get them retrimmed. regarding the smoking pack i believe you can do that but sure some of the other guys will confirm.

you can do anything if you have the ££££££££££££

Welcome... nice motor. No Smoking is Ashtray delete and Cigar lighter delete. You get an open storage space rather than the ashtray. Storage and Luggage packs are altogether different... nets on seat back and passenger footwell, under seat storage bins + luggage is 12v socket and boot nets etc... take a look in the Brochure on www.audi.co.uk. Definately not an aftermarket fit IMHO.