Picking up my new car tomorrow

shawshankuk

Glu Kru
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Ive been a member on here for a while.

A while back i had an audi A3 1.8T then went off track with japanese then i bought a van to start my business.

Since my business has been going ok i decided to take the plunge and buy myself another Audi.

Im picking it up tomorrow so when i get it home i will post up some pics.

Its a 2006 AUDI A4 TDI S Line Dolphin Grey with 98k and FSH etc etc. Really cant wait.

I did some reasearch before going back to Audi and made sure I was buying one with the BRE engine code as ive been reading some horrible stories about the build quality on some of the engines.

Once i get my car back home im going to be in the market for a remap and rear window tints and was looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have been reading so many forums that i have pickled my brain with to much info.

I live just outside Edinburgh. Can anyone advise on Remap or tints locally or within 60miles or so.

Last edited:
Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only £150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?

Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only £150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?

Damn, that's an awesome price, had my last 3 Audi's remapped, any ideas what sort of gains the 170 will get bhp/torque

Mac