1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picking up my new car tomorrow

shawshankuk Mar 4, 2011

1. shawshankuk

shawshankuk Glu Kru

Hi everyone.

Ive been a member on here for a while.

A while back i had an audi A3 1.8T then went off track with japanese then i bought a van to start my business.

Since my business has been going ok i decided to take the plunge and buy myself another Audi.

Im picking it up tomorrow so when i get it home i will post up some pics.

Its a 2006 AUDI A4 TDI S Line Dolphin Grey with 98k and FSH etc etc. Really cant wait.

I did some reasearch before going back to Audi and made sure I was buying one with the BRE engine code as ive been reading some horrible stories about the build quality on some of the engines.

Once i get my car back home im going to be in the market for a remap and rear window tints and was looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have been reading so many forums that i have pickled my brain with to much info.

I live just outside Edinburgh. Can anyone advise on Remap or tints locally or within 60miles or so.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Sounds nice mate. Dolphin Grey is the colour of WIN.

From what i've heard you can't go wrong with Star Performance...

STAR Performance: Contact

3. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only £150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?

4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Damn, that's an awesome price, had my last 3 Audi's remapped, any ideas what sort of gains the 170 will get bhp/torque

Mac