1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picking up my new car tomorrow

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by shawshankuk, Mar 4, 2011.

1. shawshankuk

shawshankuk Glu Kru

[Mar 4, 2011]
    Hi everyone.

Ive been a member on here for a while.

A while back i had an audi A3 1.8T then went off track with japanese then i bought a van to start my business.

Since my business has been going ok i decided to take the plunge and buy myself another Audi.

Im picking it up tomorrow so when i get it home i will post up some pics.

Its a 2006 AUDI A4 TDI S Line Dolphin Grey with 98k and FSH etc etc. Really cant wait.

I did some reasearch before going back to Audi and made sure I was buying one with the BRE engine code as ive been reading some horrible stories about the build quality on some of the engines.

Once i get my car back home im going to be in the market for a remap and rear window tints and was looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have been reading so many forums that i have pickled my brain with to much info.

I live just outside Edinburgh. Can anyone advise on Remap or tints locally or within 60miles or so.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

[Mar 4, 2011]
    Sounds nice mate. Dolphin Grey is the colour of WIN.

From what i've heard you can't go wrong with Star Performance...

STAR Performance: Contact
  4. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

[Mar 4, 2011]
    Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only £150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?
  5. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Mar 4, 2011]
    Damn, that's an awesome price, had my last 3 Audi's remapped, any ideas what sort of gains the 170 will get bhp/torque

Mac