1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked up the new car

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_Macduff, Sep 3, 2004.

1. imported_Macduff

imported_Macduff Guest

[Sep 3, 2004]
    Picked up our new A4 on Wednesday and must say we love it so far. I'll post some pics when I get a chance but the spec is

1.9 130PD Sport
    Dolphin Grey
    Black leather with heating
    Xenons
    Symphony 2
    Storage pack
    Light pack
    Parking sensors
    Blinds
    Rear airbags and electric windows
    Folding mirrors

It'll take a while to pay it off but we're planning on keeping it for a good long time.

Very happy with Wayside in MK. The staff are very professional and in particular John Clarke was a pleasure to deal with. He went out of his way to ensure that we were happy with our choice before ordering and kept me up to date with progress throughout.

Dave
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Sep 6, 2004]
    Congrats man... happy driving! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G.

PS: post some pics soon...and nice color
  4. imported_Macduff

imported_Macduff Guest

[Sep 7, 2004]
  5. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Sep 8, 2004]
    Like I said AWESOME color man!!! Love the car... have fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

G.
  6. imported_Macduff

imported_Macduff Guest

[Nov 9, 2004]
    Err, it does have the gmbh kit fitted! It was standard in the sport spec. 18s would have been nice but there were other more important options that I wanted.

Dave
  7. Audination

Audination Member

[Nov 10, 2004]
    HI the kit that macduff has, maybe the new gmbh kit but it looks like the standard sports kit to me, as it has a short front and splitters and no rear grill.