Picked up the A3 Quattro

Shaq12

Drive it like its hot!
Reaction score
Well yesterday I FINALLY picked up the A3 :yahoo:

Been real busy and not had time to go and pick it up since I saw it probably 2 weeks ago! Had a great 12 hours mind, first viewer to see the old car bought it cash on the spot and next morning picked up the A3 - can't ask for more than that!!

So far driven in back from Brighton and just the daily commute but first impressions is it's an awesome car, which I feel I got for an equally awesome price especially with only 3k on the clock!! The car is rapid and sticks to the road nicely compared to the MK4 Anni I did have.

It has a few toys on it including; Heated Seats, MFSW, Armrest with Bluetooth GSM Prep. Will be adding a few more OEM touches in due course...

Anyways this thread is useless without pics, these are the dealer ones - but I will take some decent ones for myself soon!

a3.jpg

a3_1.jpg

a3_2.jpg

a3_3.jpg

Cheers
C

looks god Shaq.

seeing those photos brings back memories of when my car first left the garage. amazing how much different it is from the standard one now. you want to get some subtle mods fitted. feel free to copy some of mine, but not too many!

Cheers guys :happy:

I do have some plans Marc - promise I won't copy toooooo many of your mods!!!

Priorities are:
RNS-E
Cruise
S3 Pedals

After that well who knows, wait till I get "bored" and then may facelift lights and a few subtle more interior mods. Ideally like to change the wheels too, love your RS4's but that would be too similar so may have to keep my eyes open for a set of BBS's I know Audi ones they are like rocking horse poo!!

C