Picked up my new car today

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi Every one, hope your all good.

Some of you may know i was looking for a new car, decided i wanted a 2.0 tdi (140) had to be s-line couldnt find any which were at a decent price or lowish miles. All were either 2007 with high miles 35,000+ or 2006 with 40,000+ and they wanted £13,995 then found a ibis white one audi were selling Watford audi but decided not to go for that. Anyway after about 4 let downs etc etc. I gave up and thought just wait for a bit and then get one. As i really wanted a 2.0T FSI

Sunday decided to take hmm the girl friend shall i say car shopping as she seen a nice golf gt she likes. Got there and a nice 2.0 tfsi s-line caught my eye.

Went back today and picked her up. Audi a3 2.0T FSI S-line (200bhp) Silver (not sure what kinda silver) £12,995 21,450 miles, s-tronic, one owner from new, on a late 2006 plate, still under audi warranty. The new car has my alloys and facelift back lights on. Will post photos when i get home.

Plans for the car my black optic grill going on tomorrow.
Remap at some stage but not in any rush as the car can move at the moment and doubt i will get bored any time soon. Photo be uploaded after i finish work. One question who are the top three companys for remaping? Heard good things about revo and amd essex

:)

Ashley

Enjoy your new wheels, will be nice to see a few pic. I take it you still have your S3 bumper that you can fit to it too?

Yeah still have that, wont be putting it on any time soon or might not even put it on. Not too sure maybe later on in the year i will. Yes im enjoying the wheels thanks KHUFU. My work blocked photobukcet do any of you guys know any site i can use to download the photos on to? So i can upload them on here? Thanks

Ashley

Enjoy your new wheels, will be nice to see a few pic. I take it you still have your S3 bumper that you can fit to it too?

Try www.[B]imagehosting[/B].com or imageshack.us/. mate, they should work.

you know the ibis white you came across? dont surpose it was a 2.0TDi was it? Ive been after one for a while aswell lol

Thanks for that lee. Yes its a 2.0 tdi (140) s-tronic its on audi.co.uk in watford priced some thing like £12,950 on a 2006 plate. And i know you been after one for a while haha. Give them a call and ask for kevin nice guy and very helpful.

EDIT: worked blocked them aswell the w*nkers lol

Try www.imagehosting.com or imageshack.us/. mate, they should work.

you know the ibis white you came across? dont surpose it was a 2.0TDi was it? Ive been after one for a while aswell lol

Thanks for that lee. Yes its a 2.0 tdi (140) s-tronic its on audi.co.uk in watford priced some thing like £12,950 on a 2006 plate. And i know you been after one for a while haha. Give them a call and ask for kevin nice guy and very helpful.

Thanks Ben, I fancied the 170 break but I surpose I could bite the bullet haha I guess thats what remaps are for eh? cant wait to see the car mate!

haha ******** eh? try www.picoodle.com or tinypic.com/ or just type Image hosting in Google, Im guna try the audi site now for it!

Congrats Ashley. Sounds like you have got a nice motor. Don't forget......noooooo doing donuts and hand brake turns in it LOL. You know what the dealers are like :)

thats a good price i payed 13995 for mine on a 06 40000 miles

yeah that S3 is getting more & more financially good for me now, lol, one good thing about the economy for buyers, but **** for everything else.

Congrats Fella !!

Sounds awesome - i wana spin when your down :D

Post pics as soon as you can :p

Best of luck with the new one !

All blocked damn lol. Just do it when im home. 170 are nice but think with the extra few £££ you can do a few mods to the 140. Will get some photos up tonight and tomorrow so dont worry lee you will see the car :)
Hopefully tomorrow my optic grill should be on. Only thing is that its s3 (i know its abit shorter then the s-line) reckon be any other problems? Have you had a look for that white a3 yet?

Thanks Ben, I fancied the 170 break but I surpose I could bite the bullet haha I guess thats what remaps are for eh? cant wait to see the car mate!

haha ******** eh? try www.picoodle.com or tinypic.com/ or just type Image hosting in Google, Im guna try the audi site now for it!

Mac long time no speak. How the s3 going? Thanks, Is a nice motor be a lot better if it had a Milltek stainless steel exhaust system:eyebrows:
Haha i dont worry i wont be doing any lol. I think if they say any thing while i get this car im gonna just look at them in silence. as i would of just given up on arguing with them :respekt:

Congrats Ashley. Sounds like you have got a nice motor. Don't forget......noooooo doing donuts and hand brake turns in it LOL. You know what the dealers are like :)

There were not many i saw but then once that where your price were 2007 and 57 black with 28,000 miles.
thats a good price i payed 13995 for mine on a 06 40000 miles

Lol nigel we spoke about this before. You already know i think you should get one...So do it lol:) Been quite good to see what you have planned for a s3?! Agree with the 'one good thing about the economy for buyers, but **** for everything else.' lol

yeah that S3 is getting more & more financially good for me now, lol, one good thing about the economy for buyers, but **** for everything else.

Thanks Kaz :) Should be down in 2weeks so i'll pm you now.
Haha dont worry i'll let you take it for a spin.
thanks for the luck lets hope no problems like the other one i had.
Suppose new year new start =D

Congrats Fella !!

Sounds awesome - i wana spin when your down :D

Post pics as soon as you can :p

Best of luck with the new one !

All blocked damn lol. Just do it when im home. 170 are nice but think with the extra few £££ you can do a few mods to the 140. Will get some photos up tonight and tomorrow so dont worry lee you will see the car :)
Hopefully tomorrow my optic grill should be on. Only thing is that its s3 (i know its abit shorter then the s-line) reckon be any other problems? Have you had a look for that white a3 yet?

I had a look but cant get on to view the cars, its doing my head in! lol Im guna spend tomorrow looking for just a WHITE s line! got a feeling im guna find a 140 one and be stuck as what to do! hmmmm

There no photo up when i spoke to kevin about the car said they were waiting for it to go through some checks and could be in any day now.
Lol well what would you rather lee? Lava grey black or white? and then you rather a 170 over the 140. Finish in two minutes yay :)

Here some info:
Thats the only 2.0 tdi on audi for under £20,000

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line S Tronic
Finished in Ibis White with a Black Cloth - Leather interior
Mileage: *46,200 milesRegistered:Apr 2006Transmission:S-TronicFuel:DieselRegistration:LV06VRR

£12,950

I had a look but cant get on to view the cars, its doing my head in! lol Im guna spend tomorrow looking for just a WHITE s line! got a feeling im guna find a 140 one and be stuck as what to do! hmmmm

hmm so its not an s line then? I prefer white, then lava grey but I might just give up and go for black bcoz ive found a few bargins in black! and i deffo want the 170 brake! that is a good price though that 1 and with my part ex it would be cheaper!

kaz219 sent me the details of one at audi leeds so there guna giv me a call tomorrow

Hey Ashley, congrats on the new car, sounds perfect and what you were after, well done mate, cant wait to see the pics, hope this one brings you better luck than the last one (which im sure it will!!)

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nilzt thanks for the comment mate :) Some photos be up now from yesterday. Just waiting to get my facelift backlights on in a bit and my grill.
Yes should be better luck lol this year been good so far hope to keep it that way:respekt:

Hey Ashley, congrats on the new car, sounds perfect and what you were after, well done mate, cant wait to see the pics, hope this one brings you better luck than the last one (which im sure it will!!)

Whats not a s-line lee? Black would be nice if i could of find a nice 2.0 tfsi in black would of had it :) ever thought about tfsi or insurance too much?
Yeah and your part ex is like £3,000-£4,000 right? So take a bit down and if you just put a deposit of £500 down thats if you have to. I never put a deposit down me. Any luck in the car hunt? Any news from leeds audi?

Ashley

hmm so its not an s line then? I prefer white, then lava grey but I might just give up and go for black bcoz ive found a few bargins in black! and i deffo want the 170 brake! that is a good price though that 1 and with my part ex it would be cheaper!

kaz219 sent me the details of one at audi leeds so there guna giv me a call tomorrow

EDIT: Is my car akoya silver or just metallic silver? I'd say akoya silver? Or am i wrong...

Car looks nice mate, get some more pics up once youve sorted the lights and grill!:icon_thumright:

very nice indeed, I am liking them alloys on it too, look like they were meant for it.

Congrats! That looks nice! Wanted an 2.0T S-Line myself, but can't get insured or afford one lol.

Well done mate, car looks sweet, really liking it, good on ya!!!

looks the business :)

now time to tint, drop it, remap, optics, xenons.... lol

nice one!

Looks pretty sweet.

Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Is it me or does this S-line look like the wheel arches are different compared to the standard sport model ? I know the back and front bumper is different. But is the any other changes on the S-line Body ? Can Any one answer this? :unsure: