1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked up my first S3 this weekend!

_MickS3 Mar 24, 2013

1. _MickS3

_MickS3 New Member

Hey guys just thought i'd let you know i picked up my new car this weekend.... and absolutely love it!!!! :yahoo:

Couldn't be more happy with it! here's the only pic I've got as of yet, been so busy.

couple of quick things, what products do you all use to wash/wax/polish you're cars? Also anyone know where i can get some nice S3 mats? the ones i got with the car are pants!

Attached Files:

2. Audi27

Audi27 Member

Nice motor. I'd always recommend Autoglym

3. jimmo

jimmo Member

Congrats on the shiny new wheels, looking very good! Check out N8's recent thread on detailing an RS3 for a really good walk-through of what the pro's do/use. I've had good results as an amateur with Meguiar's

4. AudiMafia

AudiMafia Member

the S3 is looking sweet, keep us updated with the mods :)

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Welcome to the forum, got to love a facelift S3! If you need the car detailing/remapping/suspension/brake upgrade/refurbing etc etc etc, then give me a shout!

6. _MickS3

_MickS3 New Member

Thanks for the comments guys! will keep you updated, and cheers N8 no doubt i'll end up giving you a shout soon enough!

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Nice ess Mick
    Go to the Dealers for mats,they have the deepest pile so any **** you bring in doesn't sit on the top like cheap mats

8. Sidhu88

Sidhu88 Active Member

Ive got a set of none branded black tailor made mats. Brand new, pm if ur interested

9. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

Best of luck with your new baby.

BR
    A

10. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

11. _MickS3

_MickS3 New Member

Cheers Snipe, that's what i want to do although forgive me for sounding like a complete noob but what spacers would i need/where would i get them from?

At this point it may be worth pointing out that i'm going from a 1.6 golf my first car.. lol

12. nil538

nil538 Active Member

Looks nice mate

13. Ryan1985

Ryan1985 Member

really wanted one but couldnt get our lass insured lol.. jealous of power...

14. SparkyMcA

SparkyMcA Member

nice s3 mate, what spec u got? hopefully get mines soon :D