Picked it up Friday

• Thread starter imported_fobber
  • Start date
I

imported_fobber

After over 4 months i finally picked up a Dolphin grey 3.2 Q DSG with light & Rain, interior light pack, Phattnoise, full vortex kit and loads of other stuff that i can even remember.

Took it for a bit of a spin and i cant believe how good the car is. Why would anyone want to order any other car. You can drive it like a big A6 if you're having a quiet morning or it goes like a complete nutter (hang onto anything inside) beast when you want some fun, and how much fun can you have.

Not only does it look great (The dealers have ordered another one for the showroom) in the kit, but drives like a dream. I dont think i have stopped grinning all weekend and probably wont for months.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Very nice mate, although i don't think i have the patience to wait 4 months. Any chance of pics of the car?

It tuns out that when they put the front skirt in the oven to bake the paint on, it came out warped. They were going to force it on, but the sales bloke told them to order another one. This put the delivery back a week.

I should have got it fitted at the factory instead of an after thought.

Well worth the wait though. Been down to check it twice already today. How Sad!

best of luck with the new motor...

i used to have a girlfriend with a warped body kit, but that's a whole other story... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pictures on Wednesday when i get hold of a decent camera.

I know exactly how you feel . I see my car every morning it has the 05 plate on it and is absolutely stunning but as I'm taking delivery on 1st March I have to wait. I am going absolutely crazy and I think Audi Wakefield will be reporting a stalker who keeps driving by slowly like some weird kerbcrawler with a car fixation to the police very soon

[ QUOTE ]
Audi Wakefield will be reporting a stalker who keeps driving by slowly like some weird kerbcrawler with a car fixation to the police very soon

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

What really hurst is hearing you guys having to wait only a matter of weeks for your cars.

I ordered mine on 25th January and it doesn't arrive here in Sydney, Australia until the the end of May - that's 17-18 weeks!!!

At least I get to keep driving my RenaultSport Clio 172 until then.

Cheers,
Marcus