picked her up today

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi Peeps
i picked her uptoday and i am chuffed to bits, was a bit sad to give my old car up its been brilliant.

they fixed the scratched seat and changed the arm rest woop woop.

it evan tells you when to change gear lol.

any way heres a quick pic ill get more up tomorrow

old v.s new

DSC00085.jpg

very nice! you could change it for the black edition grille! those led bixenons set the front end off tho ;)

cheers mate they look sweet at night. love my drl's too

very nice mate have to agree with you tho the new grill isnt that nice as said get a black edition grill

ill have to get the ****** rs3 wheels then lol. its de badged ( not sure why and a couple of cars kept staying on my rear quater thinking whats that / should i go for it)

want an s3 grill just put an sline badge in the hole

You put OLD v NEW, kinda confused with with where the cars are parked :laugh: Lemme know when u want stuff hooking up dude anyway

Reactions: nally
looks good mate. any plans for it?

The BE grill is exactly the same as the standard one, just without the chrome.

If you want a different look, as you said, go for an S3 version :) I've got the chrome S3 grill, or you could get the BE S3 grill. Either will look spot on with the Bi-Xenons!
Lovely car matey!

Nice one nally.
And yeah the older grille probably does look a bit better than the new one, but the newer headlights look A LOT better than the old ones! :yes:

The BE grill is exactly the same as the standard one, just without the chrome.

If you want a different look, as you said, go for an S3 version :) I've got the chrome S3 grill, or you could get the BE S3 grill. Either will look spot on with the Bi-Xenons!
Lovely car matey!
Thanks chappy how do you get the speed up agin to show current mph (not average)
I think ill try and get any s3 grill and then take it from there at least I know where I can get some black fog rings dont I ?lol

to show current speed i think you have to press the button on the underside of the wiper stalk (not the up/down buttons on the tip of the stalk)

New car looks gorgeous!! Your old car was a cracker too, but onward and upward matey, ..looking forward to seeing your modding plans evolve. Enjoy!! :wub: xx

Reactions: nally
New car looks gorgeous!! Your old car was a cracker too, but onward and upward matey, ..looking forward to seeing your modding plans evolve. Enjoy!! :wub: xx

i spent ages detaling my car on that day. i know it was pointless i think it was just because it was my last drive in it

Looks lovely Nally I love them drl's mate I need xenons in my life

first proper A road night run tonight and ****** hell they are powerfull dont know how i coped with out them now!

to show current speed i think you have to press the button on the underside of the wiper stalk (not the up/down buttons on the tip of the stalk)

done it now thanks

just an update and some more pics i forgot how bad black is to stay clean finger marks all over the door (my fault)
they have done a cracking job on detaling it inside could do better outside. ill do it when i get back off hols ( its only gonna sit in the airport for two weeks)

need to clean the nut covers badly and the exaust tips. any tips ? heres some pics anyway

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Keep the chrome fogs mate unless you go for stealth :) I've sold my black ones anyways!

Autosol will sort the exhaust out, as it has a DPF it doesn't get black quickly again either, also pop to Audi and buy yourself some replacement wheel nut covers, matter of pence each. You'll need 16 normal size and 4 for the locking nuts as they're a different size :)

Oh and sort the rear plate out..... :p
Nice car Nally, enjoy!

get some new wheel nut covers dude, i got all of them genuine from audi for like 10 quid. As for exhaust get some fine/extra fine wire wool and some autosol. Fire away then buff off theyll come out like new :)

lovely motor bdw

Keep the chrome fogs mate unless you go for stealth :) I've sold my black ones anyways!

Autosol will sort the exhaust out, as it has a DPF it doesn't get black quickly again either, also pop to Audi and buy yourself some replacement wheel nut covers, matter of pence each. You'll need 16 normal size and 4 for the locking nuts as they're a different size :)

Oh and sort the rear plate out..... :p
Nice car Nally, enjoy!
cheers mate my private plate will be going on soon want some pressed ones. think ill stick to crome

get some new wheel nut covers dude, i got all of them genuine from audi for like 10 quid. As for exhaust get some fine/extra fine wire wool and some autosol. Fire away then buff off theyll come out like new :)

lovely motor bdw

auto sol best place to buy ?

cheers peeps. ill get some pics with rears on and drls / interior tomorrow

it was already like that but i quite like it now. is the dpf why it sounds quiter that my older a3 ?

No, your new A3 is Common Rail, your old A3 would have been Pump Duse. 2 different ways of injecting fuel, you'll also find the Common Rail should be more economical :)

its quiter, feel quicker, no smoke on a boot either :yes:, sounds nicer too loving it so far as prommised some pic i will get some decent ones of drls and rear light on sat its too dark when i finish work at mo. need dawn.

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

rear lights and another shot of drl's
DSC00099.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Reactions: TM