1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pick up line

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by L1 HCS, Nov 3, 2010.

1. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, 'Listen up, Buddy. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean . . . it doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it.'

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, ''No kidding. I'm a Quantity Surveyor too. What firm are you with?'
  2. Ads

Ads License to drive

Man walks up to a woman in a pub and says....

Man: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
    Woman: No.
    Man: Me neither, but it broke the ice.
  3. gary3306

gary3306 Member

Guy walks into a bar, gets a drink and sits down next to a stunning blonde, mid twenties. He starts to stare at his watch. She is puzzled and says, "Is your date running late?" "No..." he replies, "....I've just got this state of the art watch and it tells me things telapathically"

The blonde says "Oh yeah? What's it telling you then?" The guy says, "Well right now it's telling me that you aren't wearing any panties" The blonde laughs out loud and says "Well it must be broken then because I'm definately wearing panties". The guy looks at his watch, taps the face lightly with his finger, and with a rhye smile says, "Damn things an hour fast...." :eyebrows: