Pic Request: Eibach Pro Kit

barkclark

Reaction score
Please forgive me, but I've searched and not really found much!

Looking for pictures of A4 Avant Sports with 30mm Eibach Pro springs fitted, with or without B5 perches. I know they will only lower by ~10mm. But I tow regularly, so I think the sport lines will be too much and I'm just looking for a slight looks/ handling improvement!

I believe Quattro James had these fitted?

Many thanks!

I have these on the front, unsure of the drop though

So it looks like this

I will be fitting -35mm springs soon, unsure if it will actually make a difference or not!!

Indeed I did. You've seen lots of pics before I'm sure.

This is before:

This was the day of fitting:

They settled a bit over time:

Reactions: Andy_w and barkclark
I had seen one picture before but it wasn't like the better angled pictures above! Looks great! Have you got b5 perches on the front? Looks nice and low! Your wheels 18's I assume?

18's yes. No B5 perches on it, they were loosely on the to do list but in honesty it didn't hugely need it. I would have put them on next time the suspension was apart, but wouldn't have done it especially.

No problem at all, I don't see many speed bumps as I live in the countryside. It used to scrape a touch coming out of one car park in town, but once you knew it did it it was not a problem. It wasn't that low though in fairness.

Looks good without the b5 perches and the 18's. I've only got 17's so I may need the perches. I'm also maybe looking to upgrade to 18's eventually though!

Don't have any before shots. Been on the car for a while now. Can't complain.
b48ab865006424642d11f527f93e5bf1_zpsad908b1a.jpg

Like quattrojames said with pro springs you don't need b5 perches as the ride hight is nicely even.
Here with summer wheels.
e5672fbe3e588b39a16f583920685ca6_zps089b171d.jpg

Looks awesome! Ride height does look even with 18's, I only have 17's at the moment though so the gap may look a little higher at the front. Plus the towbar has pulled the back down a little.

Does anyone know the part numbers on these? Are they the same as me pic above?
Only asking as I don't want to remove them and put -35mm Springs on if it ain't going make any difference. Cheers

Im also looking at these for my b6 estate as I hate the coilovers the car came with, what's the difference between sportline and pro springs does anyone know?

Cheers

Im also looking at these for my b6 estate as I hate the coilovers the car came with, what's the difference between sportline and pro springs does anyone know?

Cheers

Sportline are ~50/40, lowers front 30mm further, rear 20mm further than OEM sport springs. Pro are ~30mm. They lower ~10mm further all round than OEM sport springs.

I'm already convinced to get Pro springs. Just need an excuse to replace the springs.

Also my mum just said to not mess around lowering it like my last car... 8D haha

My wife told me the same thing as I only end up breaking things.

I said 'It's ok the sump sits much higher on the Audi than the Bora'

She said 'I don't know what that is, but it's not an excuse'

Reactions: ruffrida
****** it, I'm ordering the 30mm pro kit for my Quattro but going with the B5 perches as well. Maybe a few weeks before I get them fitted though.

Reactions: barkclark
****** it, I'm ordering the 30mm pro kit for my Quattro but going with the B5 perches as well. Maybe a few weeks before I get them fitted though.

I've always wondered what the pro will look like with the b5 perches!

For the guys that have the pro kit and dampers fitted, what's the ride like?
The roads around here are awful, and after a few years of a low S2000, I want something more comfortable but would want to lower it too, just don't want to loose comfort or compliance.

Thanks

Here's my Quattro S-Line bog standard (nose up) on original S-Line 18's

And here with Eibach Pro Kit and B5 perches on 19's

The perches made a big difference to me because I still felt like it was nose up with just the Eibach springs alone

Reactions: THQuattro, barkclark and ruffrida
Ah, shortly after writing that my other car (got a Corrado VR6 I've started to play with) decided to drop a cylinder so that's kind of put lowering the Audi back a little while :ohmy:

That's perfectly understandable! Cool car! 8D

Ah, shortly after writing that my other car (got a Corrado VR6 I've started to play with) decided to drop a cylinder so that's kind of put lowering the Audi back a little while :ohmy:

Ouch, nice car them, dont say many around

I'm going to have to sell my set as the car will be too low for me to tow the caravan with. So going to fit some OEM Sport springs instead of my SE standard springs.

I'm going to have to sell my set as the car will be too low for me to tow the caravan with. So going to fit some OEM Sport springs instead of my SE standard springs.

I'm looking to buy a set of pro springs mate.... ;)

Really? I didn't think mine ever sat that low.

Where I live and work with the roads and speedbumps at work. My Saab 900T used to scrape just turning into work entrance due to being on a hill etc, I think it would sit too low. I've estimated a 40mm drop on the rear and hitched the car up and 40mm on the jockey wheel is too close to the ground for my liking, then there is speed bumps on caravan sites that I think it would catch on. Don't want to risk ripping the jockey wheel off the A-frame.

Unless someone can confirm they have towed successfully with Pro-sport kit fitted and a caravan with about 70kg nose-weight.....

This was my lowered saab 900;

and it used to scrape the exhaust system to hell. plus the front bodykit on speedbumps. But handled extremely well! Like a go-kart!

Ok, so just read that it's a 30mm drop on SE Standard springs, Is this right? And not 40mm Like I had previously put?

Correct it'll be ~30mm. I've got sport springs and the pro kit will lower mine ~10mm.

I'm going for H&R 35mm springs, and B5 perches. I'll stick a picture up once they're fitted so there is a comparison of two different makes.

I've already got the perches, my new Audi sport shocks will be here tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have the springs, arms, and bushes mid week so I can get it all ready to be fitted over the weekend.

Reactions: barkclark
I'm going for H&R 35mm springs, and B5 perches. I'll stick a picture up once they're fitted so there is a comparison of two different makes.

I've already got the perches, my new Audi sport shocks will be here tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have the springs, arms, and bushes mid week so I can get it all ready to be fitted over the weekend.

Proper job on, like it jim, lol