Pic Request.. A4 Rotors On Lowered S3

S3_Jacko

Reaction score
As titled guys.. Looking for any pics of lowered s3's on A4 rotors... Preferably 25mm h&rs... As many pics from as many angles as possible please and your experiences with them.. Handling, rubbing? Thankenyou! :)

A4s are 19's josh, 8.5" wide too.. Different offset.. Just wana make sure that they dont stick out far too much or else i'll need to wait on 8J rs3s coming up...

I was looking at the A4s particulary mate.. Was thinking about investing

That's cool, I love me, just wished the ones I bought fitted over my brakes

Reactions: S3_Jacko
ah i see, well if its any help.. after setting the camber again on mine it rubs quite a bit when coming off speed bumps, and i don't really like having anyone in the back hah..

and thats with 18 x 8.5J 225 40 18's

i know mines pretty much slammed compared to H&R's 25mm drop but the 19's might make up the difference.

Yeah its more how it looks with the poke on them.. They come out nearly 24mm from standard... I'm running 12mm spacers the now and they look spot on.. But I know the A4 rotors will easily clear the TTRS brake setup.. Just how ita gona look tho with so much poke

I'm sure mine where 19" 9j et 42 with 215,35 tyres on them but not lowered on standard suspension.
Hope it helps a little.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,673
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.7 KB · Views: 507
ET43... That doesnt actually look that bad at all...

Yeah its my fat fives, so they'll sit further in by 2mm compared to the fat fives and i can tuck mine into the arches without actually hitting the top of the arch. it'll only catch when turning on the front and on the bit where the screw normally sits holding the rear bumper in place.

a4 Rotors at et43 sounds perfect! i have et42 8.5 wide RS6-2 on mine and they sit perfect without any spacers! car is lowered on eibach sport lines too

a4 Rotors at et43 sounds perfect! i have et42 8.5 wide RS6-2 on mine and they sit perfect without any spacers! car is lowered on eibach sport lines too

You got any pics Ash?

I have some rotors on that are 19x8.5J ET45 with 3mm spacers.

I have 225/35/19 tyres fitted to them and get little scraping and I'm on H&R springs.

Just bought some kw coilovers as my standard shocks are knackered now but I'll be leaving at at the same height as I've had no problems at all and cars been round the Nürburgring in May.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 546
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 464
^^^^ amazing fit ! Wheels go over the ttrs setup okay ? I've got standard facelift s3 wheels and my ttrs callipers are so close to the inside of the rim tiny stones are scratching the wheel :/

Great fitment Kris... I'll need to try them out

there was an orange one with the Recaro seats that sold up this way, tried to talk the wife into letting me buy it.

just flicking through ebay, I've seem A4/S4 rotors 66mm hub, is this correct because A3 are 57. something rant they??

just flicking through ebay, I've seem A4/S4 rotors 66mm hub, is this correct because A3 are 57. something rant they??

A4 rotors should be 57.1 but if they arent you can run spigot ring reducers..