1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pic of new turbo gauge!!!

K212 Nov 5, 2004

1. K212

K212 Member

Hey All,

Check out this night time pic of my new Awe-tuning turbo boost gauge!!! This thing ran me $230 USD, quite expensive for any gauge but its a clean fit to your center vent and the vent still functionally operates as a vent (minus the horizontal function). The thing glows like your stock lights and is pretty precise (so they say). It gives me a measure of 17lbs of peak boost which is what the APR chip claims to have given my ecu. I couldn't get a better pic because of the lighting and my cheap digi cam. Hope you enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

2. madkebab

madkebab Member

Thats looks sweet mate. PM coming your way.

3. Danielson

Danielson Member

i still prefer my diy job, it only cost me 20 quid

4. I like the idea of DIY myself Snoop. I may pick your brains at some point when I get round to fitting a gauge of my own. If I can achieve what you have for as little as you spent then it's definately worth doing.

I have considered using leather rather than alcantara (sp) as you have, to match the steering wheel and handbrake, or even the vinyl/leatherette that they do the gear gator in.

Got to tune the f*cker first though!

Drew.