pic of my new rims :):)

cheers, funnily enough my dad said the same.

wouldn't believe it was 7 years old with 145k

Hey Kris, Nice elastic bands - Kinda gives the car a more "road hugging" look to it.

Is that a boot spoiler at the rear or do I just have bad res on my moniter ?

Tricky

cheers guys, im really happy with it now.
its an oem bmw e46 lip spoiler btw

Very nice m8, a very good choice. Next thing I'd suggest you change those nasty centre caps for some oem ones. Will look even better then.

nice rims, i was gona say about the centre caps, i will also agree top choice of wheel. =)

Nice rims. I also think the chrome detailing round the windows adds to the youthful effect. Wish mine had it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

how much are the oem centre caps?
they look much different?

oem centres are worlds apart from those nasty ones you get with the replica rims. I picked a set of oems up off of Ebay for about £30. Then sold my replicas for £20!! lol

Yeah, not a fan of the chrome-effect centre caps myself... I think they look a little on the cheap side to be honest. Funny thing is, I actually got wheel-coloured centres with my reps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I guess it's down to where you get them from...

Car looks transformed with the wheels though Kris, I see you also went for the same rear spoiler as I have... good choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice job.

Tim

try rochford tyres as thats where i got my reps from and they came with oe caps which was nice, im sure they will be cheaper than the dealer too.

Looks so much better than with the other wheels. I didnt even notice the centre caps..

Looking good mate - should be proud of it. Though I do agree with the others about the centres.

Looked at you pics on MSN - how have you gone on with the Boot build ?

boot build is still in the same state as the pics. havent had a chance to do anymore yet.

what was the difference in ride quality like between the 16" and the 18"?

Looking good, i just changed from standard 16" to 18" aswell, totally transforms the look of the car! I like the way the btm part of the car has been sprayed. I wana get mine done aswell, how much was it??

its a spax psx kit 45mm front 35mm rear.

Sprayed the lowers myself as have all the gear.

Should be a lot different with low pro tyres on there, also a bit slower off the mark!

Looks awesome though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif