1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop request (wheel colour)

boya Sep 8, 2009

1. boya

boya Member

could someone possibly make my wheels a kind of anthricite colour? something like this kind of colour
    [​IMG]

onto these wheels please

[​IMG]

cheers :thumbsup:

2. SixDegrees

SixDegrees Member

[​IMG]

:thumbsup:

3. boya

boya Member

Cheers mate, am loving the look of that! What does everyone else think of it?

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I like it! I am still considering doing this to my RS6 wheels on my Dolphin Grey car.

5. SixDegrees

SixDegrees Member

I think to pull of the 'grey' alloy look you need some lowering and a few subtle mods to give ita mroe agressive (buy subtle) look.

Maybe the loaction and angel of the shot don't help sell the look. maybe a 30 deg on angle and different loaction would help some....

:)

6. SixDegrees

SixDegrees Member

Thought I'd mess about a bit... quick chop to drop the car, bigger alloys, tints and remove side repeator (and trim some of the grass).

[​IMG]

7. boya

boya Member

thanks for that mate but i have a lack of funds so there will be no more mods lol, i will take a differnt picture tomorrow when i get a chance and put it up and if you dont mind will you have a play about with that? cheers for all your help up to now :salute: