1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop request - Black opitics Sline Akoya Silver or a picture

mattandrew Mar 6, 2008

1. mattandrew

mattandrew Member

I am looking at getting the S-Line bumper and deciding which grill to go for, heading towards the black optics.

If anyone fancies doing me a photoshop I would be very gratefull or even has a picture allready.

Here a couple of pictures ive found on audi used cars the bottom is mine at the minute. The problem with a picture though is it needs to be taken wel to show the colours full effect (both the middle pic and mine in the bottom is akoya but look totally different)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jordychris

jordychris Member

I think the middle pic is avus silver which is what i have also thought about black optic grille but need to see one on avus silver car first

3. A3

A3 New Member

heads up just in case you dont know, your gona need a facelift bonnet

4. mattandrew

mattandrew Member

Its defiantly an akoya silver I took the picture from the audi used car site, like I said before its the light on the picture which makes it look different.

Yes I know I need a new bonnet its in order, thanks anyway

5. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

Snap... I've got an Avus silver motor and i've got a black grill on it's way from germany although no matter how many photos i see i'm still not convinced it'll look right.

Is it just me or is the A3 s-line, a really really un-photogenic car?! I love the way mine looks in the flesh but in photos they always look a bit plain. The Golf GTI photographs so much better. I guess that's down to the subtle design of the A3.

6. sat1983

sat1983 Member

1st pic looks really good Matt. I really do reckon the black grill doesn't look right on a red car.
    So you're 100% decided on the S-line bumper?

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

I think it looks good on a bold straight colours like Red, Black, White & Silver.

Avus, Akoya, Grey & the Blues it doesn't work so well with.

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

It will look great in Akoya, mine is in normal silver with the optic pack.

I will be taking pics hopefully this weekend so you can see some normal shots.

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

10. mattandrew

mattandrew Member

N8KOW found me the pic, thanks

So what do you think?

[​IMG]