Photoshop Please...!

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Am picking up this A4 1.8T (190) next week, and am thinking of potentially the following wheels.

Anyone able to photoshop for me, so I can see what they're like ??

[
010408129.jpg
]

Quite like these but not sure about the colour:
[
16091.jpg
]

Ditto, too much black ?
[
ffde_11.jpg
]

Thanks !

Hmm not sure on either really, think u should consider lowering before u put wheels on?!

No you dont muck around, good work. Prefer the Dotz wheels however i think you may be able to do better. Funnily enough i have just seen that same model A4 drive past me, lowered on Gallardos. It looked awesome, quite impressive.
Love the car anyways bud, good choice.

Yeah Gallardo's!must agree, hey Jase, give him a taster - You know you want to!!

I been looking at the R8's aswell, theyre nice. Not as nice as the Gallardo tho!

r8s.jpg

Cheers. Yeah quite like it with the Gallardo's too. Anyone able to do any trickery with Photoshop ??

And any other wheels they have a liking of ??

;)

Need a car so no point waiting. The one in the photos is the cheapest one around. It's FWD, and faitly basic in specs, has half leather...

But between £13k and £14.5k you pick up loads of them at low miles. The B7 2.0T starts from c£14.5k too, which I almost bought, but with the saving (almost £3k between the 2 cars) I can finance the wheels, zorst, remap, Forge DV, Some black grills, an Induction kit, fit the RS4 RARB (I never got round to fitting on my S4), window tints, chrome mirror housings and a brake upgrade to boot !!

C'mon with the photoshopping !! CHOP CHOP !

Sorry Stoaksey but they're both very £2.99 IMO.

Might look ok on a Corsa B with snow plough front bumper.........

Stick with the OE Five Arrms. :rulez:

BUB :kissmyrings:

naa I wouldnt put them on a Corsa, Wouldnt look right!

Not a fan of the RS6 wheel I'm afraid. Also a tad common - sorry !

Like a mesh type wheel. There is an Audi OEM Mesh or multi-spoke wheel, I've seen on a TT I quite like though...

To be honest I think a black wheel on a black car is OTT, but still quite like the DOTZ one, but need to see it on the car to make my mind up? Have been looking at a recent post from Jase (B7 skirts on a B6 avant), where he's got the Lambo wheels on a black B6, which I also like. Haven't found a supplier of those yet though...

Where's all the IT guys and their Photoshop-wizardry when you need them ?!!!

Will try and find some old posts of wheels...

Im going to install my Photoshop tomorrow, very handy.
Defo check the Lambo wheels out though, look perfect on Black Cars, I was looking at them but Ill have to photoshop on mine to see what they look like on Red!

A4TC had some nice BBS LM's but can be quite expensive, even for the Reps.

Yeah he wanted c£1k even as 2nd hand. Know any places that sell the lambo's ?

Cheers J7USS, just found them meself...

Just gonna check a4mods too...

Thanks Zeratul on both images...

Think the DOTZ in grey are not for me, maybe in ali/chrome.
Quite like the lambo's, but generally prefer multi-spoke wheels...

Will keep looking !

TA !!

i like both them two! i would not mind seeing what s5 wheels would look like on mine?

These are Hartmann Replicas. The top one being a DTM replica - similar to the B5 RS4 with a deeper centre dish. The 2nd one is a BBS Replica...

[
B7_S4_DTM7_Grey1.jpg
]

This is a grey set of the DTM reps...?

And in polished silver:

[
B6_S4_DTM7_Polished1.jpg
]

??

mmm, like the DTM's in the Darker finish!
The BBS (2nd ones) look good too.
There is too many choices out there...

Never liked aftermarket alloys as a rule - purely an Audi or nothing... but I like, and would consider, those Hartmann Replicas :)

Am almost swaying towards those darker DTM's now having spent a while looking at them...

Zeratul - you able to 'Shop' them onto my car, see what they're like ???? Go on you know you wanna !

;)

Can do... Though you will only see the wheels face on as per you image and may not get the true feel of them. Although - I think choosing these - you can't go wrong they look the business :)

Will do it in the morning at work. You got an alternative angle of your car?

Z

Very Nice. Its looks Beefier than the usual for some reason!

Hmmmmmmmm...

Nice...

These ones are $600 each + not sure what for shipping yet. At the current exchange rate that's c£1200 for the wheels only (19").

A little pricey, but me likey... Grey or silver ??

Cheers Z

PS

Anyone interested in some 18" RS6 type alloys you see in the pics, PM me ...

Quick update for yas...

The supplier of the Hartmann wheels in the States has said that they haven't had a great reaction to the DTM 7-spokes, and that they'd be looking to charge c$1600 for shipping a set out to the UK. WTF ?!!!

He also mentioned the chrome Mesh 305 wheels shown above which look like the BBS wheels, are now only $285/wheel and in 19" too.

Shame as that's a damn good price, with the exception of the shipping cost ?!

:(