Photoshop please

AndyParker

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Seeing if someone could kindly photoshop some alloys in for me please in Satin Black - done some searching but could not find anything.

Thinking of this set up but just want to make sure it works before i pull the trigger.

Photos attached

Thanks

AP

Attachments

• HighResImage.jpg
    HighResImage.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 168
  • aston%20martin-vantage-coupe-petrol-3d833c37287b.jpg
    aston%20martin-vantage-coupe-petrol-3d833c37287b.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 165
I did consider looking into AM wheels when I had the S3... they look pretty good I'd say, maybe even better in silver?

You sir are a gent!! :anbet:

Have to say i'm pretty pleased with that.

The wheels would come in silver but was toying with going black as two will need a refurb anyway (the other 2 are mint). I quite like the black wheels or even smoked chrome on Dolphin Grey.

I've managed to source 4 fronts from two seperate sources so i can pretty much push the button on them now.....

Been looking for something that hasn't been done to death wheels wise - do we think it looks special enough or a bit plain?

I'd say "special enough" easily gets my vote, they should look pretty fantastic on the car, and certainly not been over-done(if done at all).

Yeah have set up a deal on 4 fronts - just got to confirm the deal tomorrow......

Not pulled the trigger on these yet as maybe a slight change of plan...

Please could someone shop these in for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 121
Sorry - scrap that. Found a load of pictures through searching and looks like its been done a fair bit