1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop advice

Discussion in 'Photography & The Digital Darkroom' started by Scott_Hol, May 19, 2011.

1. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

Hi peeps

Looking to take some decent photoes of my motor and give them a little extra kick with photoshop, just basics brushing etc and any other tips and tricks that you guys use but when i look about i all people making their car look completely different and no real help on how to do suttle stuff to your car but keep it looking the same. Can anyone post and useful links or comment to help me.

Much appreciated

Scott
  2. woddle1000

woddle1000 Member

hi, a neat trick i found was hdr, shoot in raw with your camera and open the raw file with bridge, then choose photoshop from the bridge, and then HDR, then play around with the sliders, if thats a bit much for you, try youtube for (no joke these are a good tutorial and how I learnt) "you suck at photoshop" they are funny and a cool way of learning!! gradients are always fun too, trying putting a gradient on a new layer and changing the blend mode above your layers pallette!
    hope this helps!
  3. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

Thanks m8 ill give it a go :)
  4. Kash3838

Kash3838 Member

just spend time playing with photoshop, i'm a designer and still learning new tricks.... there are many plugins available. but with the more you have the more confused you will get. practice makes perfect.
    woddle1000 likes this.
  5. Kenyon

Kenyon New Member

Really good pics of your car. I have observed the main quality of your car and the quality is the design and
    color of your car. This is very attracting and in among the peoples.
  6. carcrazed484

carcrazed484 New Member

Nice shot! The car looks great. And for woddle1000 thanks for sharing some tips.
    woddle1000 likes this.