photo opportunity

M

monopole

Quiet night on shift last night so had an opportunity to take the S3 badge off the boot and take a few shots

1. Done on my HTC phone
2. Apologies for the small garage, only enough room to get around the car :shutup2:
3. PA-31-310 Navajo

4. Car is 5 months old, 4700m and has never been washed by my hands, always get the local pol-fessionals to do it, and it was last done a week ago soooo, not bad job they do :)

enjoy

30jkwzn.jpg

9hi2kx.jpg

1113sky.jpg

6hkv2o.jpg

30v25vk.jpg

chooo.jpg

6dvj8j.jpg

aa7n9v.jpg

30kdo9e.jpg

20p8s4p.jpg

349f22o.jpg

10nztk7.jpg

2rzqg40.jpg

jh7x8l.jpg

1b0c3.jpg

2qu3bet.jpg

6opr1g.jpg

Reactions: jimpa10
Nice small garage! Car looks sweet.
Where do you work an airfield? The runway must be tempting for some spirited driving! :)

Very nice car mate, liking the fog lights are they standard or just a film that was used?

Nice small garage! Car looks sweet.
Where do you work an airfield? The runway must be tempting for some spirited driving!
biggrin.gif

I work at Northolt and if only I had access to the runway for domestic use!!!!!!!

Very nice car mate, liking the fog lights are they standard or just a film that was used?

They are LED bulbs supplied by T8ups, I just added a yellow lamin-x type film to the glass

I work at Northolt and if only I had access to the runway for domestic use!!!!!!!

They are LED bulbs supplied by T8ups, I just added a yellow lamin-x type film to the glass

it is definitely a good look mate think I will need to give T8ups a shout to get some LEDs sorted out.
If I had free reign on the run don't think you would get me off it lol. I'm sure you are tempted though lol. Shame about the restrictions

You are based in high Wycombe aren't you?

Love the last shot. That's awesome!!

You are based in high Wycombe aren't you?

Love the last shot. That's awesome!!

you say "based" in High Wycombe, I rent in High Wycombe yes. I am not military, well no longer military since Jan 2011 if that's what you meant?

​Your car looks amazing, some very nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :) x

The only reason for asking was that I live between high Wycombe and Beaconsfield so might have seen you around........

The only reason for asking was that I live between high Wycombe and Beaconsfield so might have seen you around........

Ill keep my eye out ;) shouldnt be too difficult to spot your car now, its a head turner alright :)