Photo Competition?

SamDoby

Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys had this before or do have it and Im missing it....

On the Fiesta Forum i was a part of (before becoming part of the light side of the force!) we had a Photo Competition.
Nothing special, i just ran a thread that meant you posted a picture related to a topic, One of the simple topics being a colour say Blue so you took a picture of your Fiesta (or in this case Audi) with something blue - didnt have to be special then the best one won the month and chose the next months theme?
Wanted to take it further could then make a calendar with the top 12 as per say....

Any interest you think??

Sam

Not bad idea at all. Fun part of the forum, it could be.

There is a similar "fun part" as a "number in the photo" in General chat.

Just wondering if you guys had this before or do have it and Im missing it....

On the Fiesta Forum i was a part of (before becoming part of the light side of the force!) we had a Photo Competition.
Nothing special, i just ran a thread that meant you posted a picture related to a topic, One of the simple topics being a colour say Blue so you took a picture of your Fiesta (or in this case Audi) with something blue - didnt have to be special then the best one won the month and chose the next months theme?
Wanted to take it further could then make a calendar with the top 12 as per say....

Any interest you think??

Sam
It's a good idea, as already mentioned we have the number in a photo thread, but if we can come up with ideas we could do something about a comp. we are always open to suggestions. :)

Prized competition, like goodies from sponsors are already here but prize goodies from ASN, perhaps? You will be the judge @Sandra.