Phone book query

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi

When my phone book is synchronised with the car for some reason it displays all the entries as last name first!!

I have checked on my phone and it's set as first name first and when checking on the settings on the car there isn't a way to change this.

Does anyone know if there is a way around this at all?

Cheers
Nilz

I speak the name with given name first, if that fails I speak it surname first.....

Depends on your cars phone prep. lol is last name first only, hi has the option to select first name first. It's done via the settings. It doesn't matter how your phone is setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@wallacr I'm pretty sure mine is the high and I have been through the settings and not found an option to swap it around.

@wallacr I'm pretty sure mine is the high and I have been through the settings and not found an option to swap it around.

If you go to your phone book and press settings, you should see this:
e0fc0a7eda92079514022845e3bc40c6.jpg

Reactions: Nilz
My car is a 2010 B8 and I had a look this morning and those options were not available, tried to go through as many settings as were available and nothing showed up to change the format of the name list. What year is your car @wallacr ?

My car is a 2010 B8 and I had a look this morning and those options were not available, tried to go through as many settings as were available and nothing showed up to change the format of the name list. What year is your car @wallacr ?

I think in that case it's a Lo phone prep. Mines a 2013/63 B8.5. I didn't have it on my last one which had Lo, but this one with High has it.

OK well thanks for your help anyway, its much appreciated.