1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petty Thieves Strike Again

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Cage, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Cage

Cage Member

[Jan 28, 2005]
    Well 15 minutes ago, I went outside to put my car away into my garage to found some thieving scum has stolen one of my headlamp washer caps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

How petty can you get. When I had my Golf 1.8T, my neighbour who also has a Golf have suffered having our mirror lens from side mirrors stolen, but this is a new low.

I am so peeved, I fancy knocking out someone how just looks at me funny.

Venting over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Sorry to hear that mate yeah there are some cheap scum bags about unfortunately. Cant even have dustcaps on without scum nicking them.
  4. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    bloody hell...that is unbelievable..i really hope these people get what coming to them...

sorry mate. hope you can source another without too much expense.
  5. HTC

HTC Active Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Such a strange thing to steal.

Most annoying!
  6. kazino21

kazino21 Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    My dad's merc valve caps used to get stolen all the time they were about £20 a pop though so started to become an expensive pain in the ass. And don't even get me started on the 3 pointed star going missing back in the day when it was cool for young wannabe gangstaz to wear them on their chains.
  7. Markb

Markb Active Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Sorry to hear that.

Not the normal thing to steal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Jan 29, 2005]
    To many r-holes in the world who always have to ruin something that they can never aspire to attain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

At least on the bright side, they hadn't knicked the car or wheels, or vandalised it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
  9. Ade_D

Ade_D Member

[Jan 29, 2005]

Soz to hear that mate, there are some right scum bags out there. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around so i'm sure they'll get what they deserve in return...

Ade
  10. Cage

Cage Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    To many r-holes in the world who always have to ruin something that they can never aspire to attain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

At least on the bright side, they hadn't knicked the car or wheels, or vandalised it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but it is so petty. Now I have to go to Audi to get a new cover and pay for it to be sprayed.

Don't get me started on the dust valves, If I had a £1 for every time some stole my metal caps, I would have enough to pay for my remap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif
  11. Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Had the same problem with dust caps. I ended up get the alloy locking caps. Seems to be a pretty good deterant.
  12. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get the part cheap.
  13. recomdos

recomdos Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    FFS! why why why?!!!!!! little scum bags, pees me right off!! it's a sole reason my mate won't go back to having a flashy car as people attack it and it got to the point of why bother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. He now has an old banger of a diesel which he purposely leaves the keys in (reconnected a starter switch to somewhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) so he can one day catch the theiving little gypsy rouge trying to steal it and he can give them what for!

try giving vagparts a call for the replacement part - hopefully not too much bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob
  14. Cage

Cage Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    Thanks for the support guys. Part order from Audi this morning, cost a little over £9.00, and my mate we spray it for me FOC.
  15. avalon88

avalon88 Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Such a strange thing to steal.

Most annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, i hate scumbags who steal or damage car full stop. I washed my car just recently and parked in a normal street near town. When i came back there was a huge mofo deep scratch on the drivers side window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
  16. 17AUG2002

17AUG2002 Member

[Jan 29, 2005]
    yes cage i am pj52 of mkiv forum some one nicked my dust caps too but looking at a yellow S3 tomorrow on a 52 plate hope no ones does not touch that