Petrol Prices!(Again(&Again))

It's been more than that around here (Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire borders) for quite a while now I think!

I was in Nottingham over the weekend and saw one petrol station that has normal unleaded for 111.9!!!

*** I dont pay that much for V Power.....at the moment!!

I don't know why anybody bothers moaning about this any more. I think for the most part apathy has set in (which is exactly what the government and fuel companies want) and any signs of another fuel protest (on the scale of the first one) would be thoroughly stamped upon before it even began by the Government Agenda Enforcement Agency (no doubt using some anti-terrorist law!)

Watch the first 3 and a half minutes of Taking Liberties to see a perfect example of how your opinions are not welcome!

Unless we bring this country to a standstill for a day or two (like France and America to name but two), the government will never listen. As has already been said, we are a very apathetic as a nation. Its about time we stood up to this (and other things too), but alas we don't.:sadlike:

I paid 114.9 for V Power last night. Ouch. Lack of options though, it was that or not drive home. I chose the V Power.