1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Plate - V6 TTY

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by m4rky1985, Sep 3, 2011.

1. m4rky1985

m4rky1985 Member

Hello,

Selling my personalised plate V6 TTY which I had on my R32 but since placing an order on an Audi A1 have decided it won't quite look the same on a 1.6 TDi.

I've put this on reg transfer although for some reason they value it at £850.

I'm only really after what I paid for it £450. There will be a £25 fee to pay on top to have the nominee changed on the V750.

Either I can arrange this my end or I'll send the V750 over and let you sort it out.

Plate is currently on retention. I do have the plates made up so if you really want these I can send them for free if you cover the postage costs.

£450 - Happy to accept Paypal (if you over the fees) - Bank transfer or Cheque. However you decide to pay money must be fully cleared in to my account before I'll send the docs.

I have 350 (100%) feedback on ebay and 55 (100%) on avforums should anyone need any further re-assurance.

Thanks for looking.

Mark
  2. m4rky1985

m4rky1985 Member

Any offers??

Thanks
    Mark