1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal car and commercial vehicle, two policies or one traders?

Dan TheMan Welburn Jan 19, 2013

  1. I currently hold insurance on my b6 a4 tdi, soon to be 6yrs ncb, its due in march, i plan to buy a beavertail recovery truck in the coming months, and starting my own dismantling business with repair services and also recoveries, so im pondering, whether to keep my a4 on a private insurance policy or get a traders policy that may cover both vehicles?

    What are peoples thoughts?
  2. gen.heinz guderian

    gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

    You can have private car on Commercial/Motor Trade insurance. If you are renewing in March do them all together.
    You will have to have goods in Transit insurance if you are delivering and recovering vehicles as well.
  3. See this is where i get confused and stuck, will one insurance provider be able to do all this for me? i dont know much about trade insurance, so trying to get as much knowledge as i possibly can and possibly some good contacts for reliable brokers etc
  4. gen.heinz guderian

    gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

  5. skyinsurance

    skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

    Feel free to get in touch, we can look a trader policy for you.

    Tel: 03303 331250


Share This Page