1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Performance Gains ?

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by Restless Native, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Restless Native

Restless Native New Member

[Oct 24, 2006]
    Hi, new member here. This is a great website with a wealth of info which I have found very handy as I am about to get my sensible head on and trade my Impreza WRX Sportwagon in for an A4 Avant s-line.

Whilst I'll relish the money I'm going to save (50 mpg instead of 19mpg) I'm dreading the loss of performance (9.9s 0-60 instead of 5.5), so I'll be getting it re-mapped pronto. Wife has a very impressive re-mapped Fabia vrs which is almost as fast as the Scooby in a straight line !

I the A4 is much heavier and know what to expect in terms of bhp and torque increase but does anyone have performance figures from before and after re-mapping.

I would like to know what to expect for a 0-60 time, but more importantly the 30-70 "real world overtaking" time.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. jr001

jr001 Member

[Oct 25, 2006]
    Hiya,
    Just joined and read your post with interest. Check out the following web page for audis dating back to the 1970s. I found this over a year ago and refer to it now and again and think it's a fantastic reference guide with all the mpg, 0-60, max torque etc you are asking about.

http://www.carfolio.com/search/results/?terms=audi

ENJOY

JR:music: