1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pembrokeshire autograss pics

Discussion in 'Photography & The Digital Darkroom' started by buckas, Jun 25, 2007.

1. buckas

buckas Member

new event near me, huge event with people from all over britain come down for it - pretty nice sideways action, still not a patch on rally tho - love the buggies, powered by hayabusa engines, went like stink, looked so much fun. one was for sale for 5.5k, soooooooo tempted to get one =)

pics >> http://www.buckas.com/paj07.html

www.buckas.com

chars :)

drew

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. recomdos

recomdos Member

Some great shots there Buckas :) are you a photographer (for a living) or purely for fun/hobby. Though in many respects being any good as a pro, it has to be a passion!

Looks like fun anyway :rockwoot:

Rob :)

4. buckas

buckas Member

thanks matey :)

just for fun/hobby at the mo, with a few sales on the side at the local(wales) rallies - would be a dream to turn pro, but i think the markets too flooded these days to do it successfully :sm4:

drew

5. steve1975l

steve1975l Member

There is some nice panning going on there Drew how many keepers to bin ratio?

They look very sharp with that 2.8 IS of yours...still haven't tried mine yet.

6. buckas

buckas Member

cheers dude, haha yeh, a fair few, not too bad though considering :sm4:

drew