PCV revamp ???

reiidzer

Reaction score
Hi just a quickie am looking at getting ether BSH/revo PVC revamp kit does it make a difference ? Am also running stage 2+ I have pre face lift s3 8p and the main question is am running a forge dump valve and don't know the name of it but you get a tube thing that goes on the PCV inlet line from my intake manifold surely if you remove that PCV valve for this revamp kit I can't use the DV I'm I correct with this ?
The tube thing I mean comes with the forge DV kit the bit you can take boost taps from, I know this is a terrible description but I if you have the DV kit surly you will know what I mean ?
Thanks

Hi Peter thanks but I already know how to fit the PCV blank plate and I know how to fit the DV because it is on and I fitted it myself that's not really what I was asking, anyway if you watch that video that pipe that he takes off first is where my boost tap goes (end of the inlet manifold where that pipe clips on to where he puts the blank) and that boost tap I use for my boost gauge and my DV so if you are removing the hole PCV set up so I can't use my DV or boost gauge, unless you put the blank on the end of the boost tape thing ? if you still don't understand what I mean I will need to take a pic of it

I was not aware that the boost tap came from the PCV hose. Is there another location that you are able to tap into? Many folks run the PCV revamp or catch can and forge DV with a boost gauge.

Hi Peter thanks but I already know how to fit the PCV blank plate and I know how to fit the DV because it is on and I fitted it myself that's not really what I was asking, anyway if you watch that video that pipe that he takes off first is where my boost tap goes (end of the inlet manifold where that pipe clips on to where he puts the blank) and that boost tap I use for my boost gauge and my DV so if you are removing the hole PCV set up so I can't use my DV or boost gauge, unless you put the blank on the end of the boost tape thing ? if you still don't understand what I mean I will need to take a pic of it

this is exactly what you do mate.
your boost tap stays on the inlet manifold and the blanking cap which comes with the pcv delete secures to the end of your boost tap.
this not affecting your boost gauge or dv in anyway.