1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc steering wheels

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by badbaz, Jan 22, 2003.

1. badbaz

badbaz New Member

[Jan 22, 2003]
    anyone seen the new thrustmaster f1 forcefeedback wheel?

doesn't it just look the biz - check out www.thrustmaster.com - you know you want it!

read that spec - maybe even overlook the fact its licensed by fiat, sorry ferrari - r.r.p. £199 - got to get it!

well bloody forget it! - over rated piece of *****!
    bought one saturday @ 6pm from pc world £119.99 returned it sunday @ 10am for refund of £120 - a profit and a nights hire - not bad! :beerhug:

seriously, i have a microsoft forcefeedback wheel and my mate has a thrustmaster ferrari f360, both are £59.99 and are very much better for feel and response - the pedals on the f1 are so heavy you would not believe - so if you are considering it, forget it, buy a cheaper alternative and spend the rest on summit else!

anyone else got wheely good stories to tell?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. Doug_RS2

Doug_RS2 Member

[Jan 22, 2003]
  4. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

[Jan 25, 2003]
    I had 3 thrustmasters, all of which quickly broke (one even went up in smoke) b4 getting a MS one :(
  5. Doug_RS2

Doug_RS2 Member

[Jan 25, 2003]
    I meant newer force feedback wheels in general are meant to be good - I think thrustmasters are ****.
  6. IML337

IML337 New Member

[Aug 10, 2003]
    yeah! My Logitech MOMO wheel works perfectly on all the good PS2 driving sims as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif