1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pb : Mtm M-cantronic S3 8v (300-360hp)

lucas-suisse Aug 27, 2014

1. lucas-suisse

lucas-suisse Active Member

I just installed & tested my M-Cantronic module on my Audi S3 8V and the BOOST is really quite IMPRESSIVE !!!

The only point so far is the "Doors Auto-Lock function" (that locks the doors automatically when running above 30km/h) that is not working anymore even if this function is ON in the Audi configuration panel.

I would like to get the feedback from other M-Cantronic users on this point.

Thanks in advance.

2. monopole

monopole Well-Known Member

Hey lucas

Are you still running the mtm box? I have just queried with them (well, qstuning) about a m-cantronic kit for the RS3 and waiting for the response.

I am still delighted with the FSR box on my S3 but am interested in trying something different for the RS when the time comes

3. lucas-suisse

yes, all is ok and the reported point has been solved by itself.

4. monopole

monopole Well-Known Member

That's good news. Would you reconsider a cheaper option now though, after running it for a while?

Plus, I wonder if there are any more mtm owners with feedback here....

5. lucas-suisse

As I'm getting a big smile everytime I drive my s3 I'll of course do the very same choice for a tuning box. Morover MTM includes a motor waranty :)

veeeight likes this.