1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PB COILOVERS

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Stusa4, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Stusa4

Stusa4 New Member

[Aug 12, 2013]
    Pb coilovers has any one fitted them or had them ????
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Aug 12, 2013]
    Worth spending top dollar on coilovers all day longg, honestly though these coilovers look like dgr under another name as the listing for them is exactly the same! I have dgr coilovers and think they are amazing for the price and have now been running them for nearly a year with no problems and have raised and lowered them a few times! Pretty comfy if you set to soft but i like to drive mine hard so are set in between the 2 as hard is hardddddd!
  4. Stusa4

Stusa4 New Member

[Aug 13, 2013]
    Sounds good got fk's on at the mo and thay r **** that knock all the time u have any knocking noises or any thing on your dg mate
  5. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Aug 13, 2013]
    As others have said, stay away from the cheap brands - you will find yourself changing them again after a while!

I use Weitec GT coilovers - they are on the cheaper end of the market but made by KW - been on 10 months so far without any issues.
  6. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Aug 13, 2013]
    Had noises at first so had to take off and remove the rubber top mount they supply and use the origonal and now is fine! It knocks over huge pot holes but so did my standard suspension and my dads new prius!