Passed my final 308 interview today :)

afcbjoshd

Reaction score
After over 6 months of application process including fitness, medicals, aptitude testing and a 3 day course at RAF Halton inc. more tests and fitness etc I have passed the final interview and have made it into the RAF!

I will be going in as an Aircraft Technician (Mechanical) and have lots of training ahead of me still! Very excited about this change of direction and new career. Just need to get through basic and then onto the trade training.

I'm keeping the car though and taking it with me :)

Josh

Congratulations and very well done Josh. :) x :applaus:

Good work fella so wont be too long before the first jet powered S3 hits the roads lol

Hi Josh. Congrats mate on passing the final part. Get your sun tan cream out as Afghan gets a little hot now and then. If you need any more info mate then PM through here. I have lots of info throughout my 22yr service but now enjoying life as a civvie. If your after a good job as a liney then any fast jet Sqn.........Marham has 3 Sqns and Lossie has 3 also. If you go onto Tornados then youll get Afghan for 6 months every 18-24 months. You enjoy it mate....good social life and plenty of PT and chance to do whatever sport you fancy. Keep me posted on how you get on. All the best buddy.

ohh congrats mate :) loads if my friends joined the forces and they absolutley love it!!