1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party on Monday 30th May?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by normski, Apr 27, 2007.

1. copperband

copperband Member

[May 16, 2007]
    I spoke to my dealer yesterday who said my car was on the boat waiting to leave, should be in the country by end of the week and hopefully ready for me to collect or have delivered late next week.
    Sudden panic now to get all my ICE kit out of the current car going back!
  2. normski

normski Member

[May 17, 2007]
    We were the same build week yes? Why would yours be delayed by so much...I reckon asking them to see it as it arrives on the transporter from the docks, or at least getting to see it with all the bump strips still on might get a reaction out of them. I don't want to scare you, but you need to get to the bottom of the true story...just incase it got dinked and they are busily repsraying it.

I have seen the printed log of where my car was and when...it left germany last Sunday, was at the PDI centre by Friday. His story doesn't add up does it!
  3. EAGLE79

EAGLE79 Member

[May 17, 2007]
    Their using your car for new customers to test drive Hallam....

Everyone's ragging your motor down the road when its cold and not run in! LOL

look for stone chips on the bonnet when you get it where they've been rinsin down A roads....
  4. EAGLE79

EAGLE79 Member

[May 17, 2007]
    oh and as for bluefin......

its on, its on like Donkey Kong...

November is the month that I unleash the power..... car will be a year old then....