1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PARTS WANTED

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by johnswales, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnswales

johnswales Member

hi im after sum parts first a dark grey glovebox because the hinge has snapped bloody dampers and second a viscus fan coz mines makeing a noise

i dont want to buy new cos the glovebox is £180 odd and the fan is just sort of £200 any ideas where can get them from ive tried ebay and other sites and cant find anything please any ideas let me know thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The glovebox can be repaired, there's a thread on here detailing how.

For the coupling it's just a matter of searching the Audi specific breakers and emailing sellers breaking cars on ebay. £200 isn't too bad is it? Have you tried pjmspeedy?
  3. wallacr

wallacr Member

Do you need it with or without the CD Changer slot? I have one without that I have from when I replaced it for one with the CD Changer slot.

Not sure where you are, but I live in Chepstow and work in Cardiff, so if that's near, you're welcome to come and take a look at it and it's yours for £35 if you want it.

Rich
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wanted and for sale posts are not allowed. So anyone interested in helping the shouting OP please PM,Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.