1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parts! dont no what they are called!!!!

catley Jul 22, 2009

  1. catley

    catley New Member

    [​IMG] i dont no if any one can help but i think i have found a problenm with my 2.8 quattro 96!
    there is a pump that has some pipes coming off of it. located under the abs pump does any one no what this is called!
    this pump also has a pipe that connects to a diaphram type thing that is on top of the engine and has an arm that connects to the throttle linkage on some ball linkages! would also like to no what this is called?
    as think this could be the problem with the idleing!
    thanks james
  2. Broken Byzan

    Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

    Thats the cruise control pump under the ABS, and vacuum motor connected to the TB. Wouldn't expect it to have a bearing on idle tbh
  3. catley

    catley New Member

    well i pulled the pipe off of the tb! and there was no vacume at all and then we pulled the diaphram up and she began to idle! so i was sorta thinking this might be my problem!

Share This Page