Parts Database

Its a new one Steve. I'm just going to add another in. It just needed updating for you all. :)

Its a new one Steve. I'm just going to add another in. It just needed updating for you all. :)
Not sure if anyone's noticed yet but this new site has a neat feature for most parts where it'll give the manufacturer(s) of parts and their own part numbers.

Very nice, may save time and money :salute:

Ok I will look at it . :)

oh drat and double drat , I was just about to use that.......back to plan b for today then.

is it just a problem with the link Sandra or that website that is problematic at the moment

oh drat and double drat , I was just about to use that.......back to plan b for today then.

is it just a problem with the link Sandra or that website that is problematic at the moment
its website problem. Try the other link in the 1st post I think its working ok Rob

eh?????? do audi a4 b7 2.0 tdi not exist on that site uk rhd

Reactions: Charlie Farley
with 7zap you can just go to the main page... http://www.7zap.com than click on oem parts catalogues..boom you'll see the amount of oem parts catalogues they host and to be fair i have used 7zap for years (since i work on a plethora of other brands) .. than select the manufacturer .. than you can drill down to Europe, English & RHD......

I see its not possible to get part numbers now with 7zap etc as they are blanked out unless you subscribe .

I see its not possible to get part numbers now with 7zap etc as they are blanked out unless you subscribe .
If you press on the magnifying glass beside the partially blanked part number, it opens up a page which then has the part number on it. Bit more work, but you can still use the site. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Charlie Farley
https://www.kolhosniki.ru/elsaonline

follow the link click either on ETKA if you need part numbers (create an account, click new user and add your email address and a password= instant access)
follow the link for ELSA if you need the workshop manual (it has wiring diagrams, how to repair, repair times, data on recalls etc etc etc)

although I have both software packages running local this one is up to date! latest databases, last released in December 2023, this goes for both above programs.
I have saved it to my favourites ;) as it means i'll even have access to it on my mobile devices!