Part Requests

M

mjr901

Hello Audi-Sport.net lovers.

Just a note to say that if any of you are in any need of parts at a great discounted rate through Audi-sport.net then please use the parts request system or PM me.

Its a free service up until the point you actually decide to buy the product....so you cannot go wrong.

I normally hide in the 8P forum but Audi-sport have enlisted me to bring the best possible discounts and service throughout the website.

+ from the current reviews - thats exactly what i'm doing - so please have faith, i'm not your average Main Dealer - I'm also part of this community and have been for a number of years.

So dont be afraid to get in touch.

From accessories to vacuum pipes to general service parts - you name it.

Oh and please supply your registration where possible to make my life a wee bit easier :)

Usually free UK delivery - dependant on size and weight ofcourse. Bumpers and bonnets are bulky and can be expensive to send.

Cheers

Mike

62977-1436352207.jpg

Reactions: Hockeyhoss
New to this forum and don't know how to use parts request system or what PM is so hope this contacts you.
I have one of the very few Audi RS2 Avant RHD models Reg No: M592NEL Chassis No: 8CSZ001225, Eng No: ADU0003396 registered in 1995.
This now needs clutch replacement and apparently Audi no longer support/supply spares.
I have expert mechanic who can do the work but having great difficulty finding anyone who can identify/supply direct replacement parts.
Believe that in addition to normal wearing clutch parts I will also need the clutch flywheel.
Any help, advice, etc, would be much appreciated.
John W

If you pm me pics I might be able to get the clutch refurbished for you