1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

part request

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by mattyboyc, Jul 10, 2010.

1. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

[Jul 10, 2010]
    Hi all, anyone got a convienience/comfort module from a b6 later than a 2002, i am getting the hump keep looking at my nice new B7 key sitting on the shelf waiting to be used!! sadly mine being a 2002 model the key wont code to the module so if anyone nhas one they no longer need[want pm me, i've tried all the usual places ebay,breakers ect but no joy.

Thanks,
    Matt
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Jul 10, 2010]
    Mattyboyc i was in the same boat with regard's to trying other mod's that come from other Audi platforms, the main dealer's just looked at me and said "No that won't fit". Once you get the part number's for the item you don't have to explain yourself to the part's guy's .
  4. A4 nut

A4 nut Member

[Jul 10, 2010]
    I have one its for a cab but think it will fit i would send it to you to see if it works, its brand new still with warranty but i think we could come to an agreement pm me if your interested